Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Met,

Saya...again (I just can't get rid of him.....J/K :smilielol: ) worked out good he drove over with MXZ800DUDE.
XtremeXC
Butler
Sleddinfool and his brother (I think)
01ZRT600t

Thanks guys for stopping by and chatting. I'm sure I missed someone else but can't think of who it is. Sorry. :dunno:

Swapmeet was about 2/3rds the size of last year but still alot of action on Saturday we all sold a bunch of stuff.

Sold Scycosledders ZRT so that means I sold mine so that was two birds with one stone. :banana:

Sunday sucked big donkey balls... 15 trailers in the swapmeet and about 50 people that walked through. We sat for about 3 hours and left for home.

The show was slightly smaller then other years but it was still good. Never saw one race so I can not comment on that.

This was the first year we stayed in a tent, usually we stay in my buddies pop up but in an effort to save gas we chose to sleep in the tent. It was :brrrr: but we had a nuclear heater in the tent and it was set on low it was that warm.

I would like to personally thank the person who was responsible for 3 brat kids that trashed the bathrooms. Good job on keeping track of you kids, oh and raising them to respect other people's property. They tore the plumming right our of the wall through out the entire bathroom. :banghead: It's sad to think that these kids are the future.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yeah it was a good time! Some good deals! My buddy got a new camoplast deep lug track for $300.00. can't beat it! There were alot of used sleds for sale that were a few years old, in great shape and at decent prices.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Hey I will post pictures tomorrow of what I took. I attached two HCS posters on the top of the trailer and not even one person from HCS said Hello. I had to walk around and meet guys. (Polarisidiot and his crew)

My son raced in the mini 120 class; again he thinks he is a superstar. It was funny that his 120 (not Stock) stayed with in 40 feet of a kid ridding the 250 enticer.

We had more people asking about how does the snowhawk ride and who painted the Long track/ how cool it was than anything else. Phil had a lot of people asking funny questions about his XCR with wheels. They went to martin's swap meet and said that they refunded his money because it was lame and came to Hastings. We did not sell anything worth while but had a lot of fun.

MSA put the damper on the fifty's in the swap meet and ridding over to the track which really sucked and our hot dog sale.

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by BUTLER@Oct 10 2005, 09:29 AM
Hey I will post pictures tomorrow of what I took. I attached two HCS posters on the top of the trailer and not even one person from HCS said Hello. I had to walk around and meet guys. (Polarisidiot and his crew)

My son raced in the mini 120 class; again he thinks he is a superstar. It was funny that his 120 (not Stock) stayed with in 40 feet of a kid ridding the 250 enticer.

We had more people asking about how does the snowhawk ride and who painted the Long track/ how cool it was than anything else. Phil had a lot of people asking funny questions about his XCR with wheels. They went to martin's swap meet and said that they refunded his money because it was lame and came to Hastings. We did not sell anything worth while but had a lot of fun.

MSA put the damper on the fifty's in the swap meet and ridding over to the track which really sucked and our hot dog sale.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919326
[/quote]

I did walk around looking for you but I didn't walk down every isle. Sorry I didn't see you and your set up but it was nice meeting you.

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,410 Posts
can't shake me pfff, who called wanting to know if i was going? who
then offered to set me up to car pool with mxz dude? god, your such
a.....fluffer.... :augen41: :smilielol:

anyways, you missed dooskix. he was with butler.

good to finally meet some more of you guys. :div20:

butler, i didn't even get a chance to walk the swap area, but good to finally meet ya. same for you xtremexc. sorry for talking your ear off about studs and all,
but i greatly appriciate the advice. :div20:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Originally posted by polarisidiot@Oct 10 2005, 07:50 AM
Met,

Saya...again (I just can't get rid of him.....J/K :smilielol: ) worked out good he drove over with MXZ800DUDE.
XtremeXC
Butler
Sleddinfool and his brother (I think)
01ZRT600t

Thanks guys for stopping by and chatting.  I'm sure I missed someone else but can't think of who it is.  Sorry. :dunno:

Swapmeet was about 2/3rds the size of last year but still alot of action on Saturday we all sold a bunch of stuff.

Sold Scycosledders ZRT so that means I sold mine so that was two birds with one stone. :banana:

Sunday sucked big donkey balls... 15 trailers in the swapmeet and about 50 people that walked through.  We sat for about 3 hours and left for home.

The show was slightly smaller then other years but it was still good.  Never saw one race so I can not comment on that.

This was the first year we stayed in a tent, usually we stay in my buddies pop up but in an effort to save gas we chose to sleep in the tent.  It was :brrrr: but we had a nuclear heater in the tent and it was set on low it was that warm.

I would like to personally thank the person who was responsible for 3 brat kids that trashed the bathrooms.  Good job on keeping track of you kids, oh and raising them to respect other people's property.  They tore the plumming right our of the wall through out the entire bathroom. :banghead:  It's sad to think that these kids are the future.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919273
[/quote]

Nice meeting you also.
On the kids tearing up the bathroom, yes that is bad. MSA is now going to have to pay for that. They also caught some people from Babbit's stealing some of the display racks or partitions. Somebody saw them stashing stuff in their trailer and went over to investigate later and found the stuff that MSA had rented in Babbitt's trailer. I guess they got a stern talking to. Kevin

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Originally posted by sayatodaU.P.eh?@Oct 10 2005, 06:22 PM
can't shake me pfff, who called wanting to know if i was going? who
then offered to set me up to car pool with mxz dude? god, your such
a.....fluffer.... :augen41:  :smilielol:

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=920458
[/quote]

:doh: :eek:oh4:

Originally posted by XtremeXC@Oct 10 2005, 09:51 PM
LOL You didn't talk my ear off... no problem though! Anytime  :div20:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=921131
[/quote]

Give him a chance he will. :doh: :lol2:

Originally posted by sayatodaU.P.eh?@Oct 10 2005, 09:54 PM
good, cause i was out in the shop again tonight beating my brains
out over stud patterns again........ :banghead:
:smilielol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=921144
[/quote]

I'll show you a good stud pattern. You'll see the stud pattern on my track from the back when I smoke you slow ass 900 this winter. :doh: :smilielol: :banana:

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,410 Posts
Originally posted by MXZ800DUDE@Oct 11 2005, 01:37 AM
:doh:  :eek:oh4: 
Give him a chance he will.  :doh:  :lol2:
I'll show you a good stud pattern. You'll see the stud pattern on my track from the back when I smoke you slow ass 900 this winter. :doh:  :smilielol:  :banana:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=921593
[/quote]
looks like our resident "shit talker" is back. :augen41: :frech32:

:lol2:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Originally posted by sayatodaU.P.eh?@Oct 11 2005, 07:16 PM
looks like our resident "shit talker" is back.   :augen41:  :frech32:

:lol2:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=922916
[/quote]

:bigfinger: :frech11:

Originally posted by SpeeDWerX1000@Oct 11 2005, 11:24 PM
Hope he's got some mods  :frech11:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=923508
[/quote]

If saya's Fusion runs anything like the Fusion that I test rode in Munising last year, I'll have to give him a head start so I don't make him look to bad! :doh: :smilielol: :lol2:

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by MXZ800DUDE@Oct 12 2005, 01:09 AM
:bigfinger: :frech11:
If saya's Fusion runs anything like the Fusion that I test rode in Munising last year, I'll have to give him a head start so I don't make him look to bad!  :doh:  :smilielol:  :lol2:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=923650
[/quote]

This is what we had to put up with all day Saturday!!! :banghead:

...............kids? :smilielol:

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Originally posted by polarisidiot@Oct 12 2005, 07:43 AM
This is what we had to put up with all day Saturday!!! :banghead:

...............kids? :smilielol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=923783
[/quote]

Boy, it's going to be an interesting riding season this year isn't it?!

And who the fuck are you callin Kid sizzle chest. If I remember correctly, I've got 11 days senority over you in the world. :wut60:

·
Vendor
17,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by MXZ800DUDE@Oct 12 2005, 11:01 AM
Boy, it's going to be an interesting riding season this year isn't it?!

And who the fuck are you callin Kid sizzle chest. If I remember correctly, I've got 11 days senority over you in the world. :wut60:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=924121
[/quote]

Interesting to say the least. :smilielol:

Yeah but I'm more mature then you numb nuts! :boxing:

·
Registered
739 Posts
Here are some pictures I took of the activities on Saturday. I took about thirty pictures of the kid’s races and about a dozen of the swap meet. If anyone needs some pictures of the kids races PM me and I will send them to you. If you look closely you will see the HCS signs on the top of the trailer.

As you can see Betty also even made an appearance and walked around the swap meet after a few drinks.

Oh and Phil on his XCR riding thru the swap meet makeing the MSA guys think twice if it was a sled or an ATV. :div20:

[attachment=104061:attachment]
[attachment=104062:attachment]
[attachment=104063:attachment]
[attachment=104064:attachment]
[attachment=104065:attachment]
[attachment=104066:attachment]

1 - 20 of 41 Posts