Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although my dealer seems very good when I have called them about the different service bullitions and taken my F7 in, they have never called me....I would think with this oil pump problem I would have been called by now...is this not important or what? Do the dealers just not know yet? Does Artic cat not communicate very well with thier dealers?

·
Registered
244 Posts
dont feel left out, i have'nt been called yet either. i'll most likely have to tell them about it or do it my self!!!

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Seems like we hear about stuff on this website before our dealers hear about it. Great stuff Rob!!!!!!! I think all dealers need to monitor "Hardcoresledder.com"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
Originally posted by jeffh62@Feb 10 2003, 09:05 PM
Although my dealer seems very good when I have called them about the different service bullitions and taken my F7 in, they have never called me....I would think with this oil pump problem I would have been called by now...is this not important or what? Do the dealers just not know yet? Does Artic cat not communicate very well with thier dealers?
Dealer got a fax on Saturday afternoon.

Think about it.... Many Arctic Cat dealers, it would take some time for the word to get out. One awesome forum, one person hears about it, and we all do.

That is why we have made this site so awesome.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
:angry: The dealer I bought my F7 from hasn't called me for any recalls. I found out through this site ( Thanks again rob! ). All my updates have been done by another dealer. Hwy 61 sport in Hastings Mn will NEVER see this sled again!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
I have not been contacted by my dealer for any updates just through here.. Lost my engine Saturday morning, took it to my dealer Saturday afternoon he says oh geez I just got an update on the oil pump to fix that problem. I don't blame it on the dealer he has treated me great, got my sled right in and torn down now waiting for parts???? It should be Cat that sends out the memos and updates.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
nope no phone calls. i really dont expect to get one either because they sell all their sled without doin any of the recalls. my friend bought his left over 02 zl600ss dec.29th. his recoil thingy went after 400 miles and lo and behold there was a recall clear back in august for it. they always keep you coming back thats for sure.

·
Registered
298 Posts
only when i owe him money. i guess the oil pump is not realy that big a problem or the rails through the track or your handle bars breaking off.
thanks god for this site i've got kids at home.

·
Registered
69 Posts
NESCO (Gouverneur, NY) called me Monday - to their surprise my sled was already there- dropped it off Sunday for speedo & knock issue. NESCO has been very proactive calling & getting updates done. Great people to buy from/work with.

·
Registered
229 Posts
My dealer called me this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Yep! Hearland Equipment, Alexandria, MN. Excellent guys and have been called with every recall/ update issued by A/C. Solid dealer!!

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
Mark from NESCO in Gouverneur NY called me on Monday to let me know of the latest updates. We live six hours away from them.
Since we are going on vacation next week, he told me to bring the sled in Saturday, and they will check it while I wait.
:rolleyes: :D
AWESOME DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts