Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know DD racing in New york has a pipe for a zr 900, but has anyone tried it or another pipe

Boom

·
Registered
474 Posts
:( I had the BMR SuperSingle on my 9. I will start by saying that BMR should change there name to Black Tragic Racing and the NOT so SuperSingle. They advised that I start with a 460 jet, 1300' 30 f. This was WAY RICH, so I dropped to a 420. still rich, I ended up with 410's and what a LOSE of power on the low end. I had to purchase the recomended clutch kit for this and that was a mistake also. The sled would not shift out past 7100 and it didn't make power til 7700-7800 so I was out of the power band. I called BMR and was told that there was no tech availble to field questions. When I asked when they would return, I was told, " I DO NOT KNOW" you can keep calling back. :angry: I called for 4 days and was told the same thing. Finally Tim Berg answered my e-mails and that went no where. I have since sold the pipe, took my $350.00 lose and vowed never to do that again. Look at Livingston web site on the pipe dyno,s. Wish that I did before buying that worthless peice of metal. Hope this doesn't get looked at as a flame but BMR is a JOKE !!!!!!!!
My Webpage

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info padfitz anf gf7pe. I have my sled moving pretty good. It has a powere breather and Boyesen reeds. I just geared up one tooth, but havent been able to try it out yet. the gear should give me a couple of mph on the top end. I will keep researching tthe topic.

Boom of Manitoulin

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
i have a speedwerx single and i am pulling 4 to 5 sled from the dig off of my dads sled which has the same mods with no pipe. it sounds good to

·
Registered
150 Posts
I've got a buudy with a ZR 9 that we just put D+D single on. Rode with him today and he said he could feel the differance in weight. His sled was just able to start pulling mine at about 1/8th of a mile when we started to run out of lake. :blink:

·
Registered
539 Posts
had bought a dozen of pipes in the past,psi had the best overall results then.black magic and aaen always went backwards.somebody should sue black magic for false advertising!i would go with psi for accurate results.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts