Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
I haven`t rode it for more than 25 feet.

But tomorrow I`m hitting my buddies beanfield. with 2 inches of snow. LOL
I can`t wait till MI Friday. I gotta get over 30mph

·
Registered
30 Posts
Stuck in Minneapolis with no snow. Probably going to head up by the Aitkin area this weekend and try and put some miles on the ice.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I envy you guys. Dealer called back today and said mine should be in the middle of next week. Of coarse, I've been
hearing that for a couple of weeks now......I am secretely considering the ZR800efi if it doesn't show up real soon!

·
Registered
79 Posts
-26 Celcius last night and I can still see the grass. What season was this called???

·
Registered
962 Posts
I was thinking since Michigan and stuff get lake effect snow, and I live in MN. Why not put up a big wall around south dakota and fill it with water. The we would get lake efect snow. You think we would I`m mean we got 10,000 of the damn things.

·
Registered
772 Posts
no kiddn...we have 12,000 lakes here in MN...we should be called the "lake effect" state...but i guess not..up in isabella there is 6-8 inches on the ground...and well over 6-8 inchs of ice...this comes talking dirrectly coming from a guy who live in Isabella...if u dont know where it is..pm and i ll tell yah..its a MN secret..if there is no snow..look for isabella..alwasy snow early and late..its just plain wierd..its our hidden gem not many know about..and screw the trails..go on the tomahawk rd and the logging roads..by a trestle map...and have way more fun on the roads..there better then the trails in some spots...

·
Registered
344 Posts
I live in Iowa.................NO SNOW!!

I drove it on to the trailer twice, REALLY FAST. I didn't notice the push though:)

·
Registered
580 Posts
.7 miles, I was smoking..I did fill the tank to lean out that premix, didn't want the smart valves shutting down on me. I was going up to Hurley in Dec for a first ride,but have to cancel that due to some conflicts my riding partner has with his ex..

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Have 12" of fluffy lake effect in my yard, but local trails don't open to next week. Will ride around the yard with my son until then. Don't have an F7 yet, but soon, hopefully.

catfish

·
Registered
229 Posts
f5fan, where are you going in the UP? Let me know how it was when you get back. Thanks, Rusty.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts