Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I THOUGHT THAT MY F7 SP WAS GOOD IN THE TRTAILS (BUMP WISE) UNTIL I RODE A PROX 800. THE SUSPENSION IS STIFFER BUT NOT NEARLLY AS HARSH. WOULD TAKING OUT THE BLOCKS HELP ME OUT.

P.S. THE F7 IS SO MUCH FASTER

·
Registered
530 Posts
Well no the blocks wont help it out too much it will let ur suspension travel more but not a whole lot. Soften up ur springs a few turns but i know the valving is a lot stiffer cuz we have snopro valving. Not 100% positive but pretty sure also those torsiong springs run them both on medium and give it a whirl. IT might soften it upa bit but if uwant softer u may want to just revalve or keep turning those springs down. Also if u put light weight shock oil in it they will rebound faster.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I have a buddy that rides and is only 145 lbs. I have my sled set up for my 220 lb. weight. When he rode it he almost got launched off of the back from the rebound-I would recommend softening up the rear springs first-Not really sure what you mean by harsh though-It all depends on your weight and how you are set up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by fireball@Jan 8 2003, 11:12 PM
I THOUGHT THAT MY F7 SP WAS GOOD IN THE TRTAILS (BUMP WISE) UNTIL I RODE A PROX 800. THE SUSPENSION IS STIFFER BUT NOT NEARLLY AS HARSH. WOULD TAKING OUT THE BLOCKS HELP ME OUT.

P.S. THE F7 IS SO MUCH FASTER
yes, take the coupling blocks out..that makes it much softer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts