Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Damn it! That's what I should have done with one of my Raiders instead of selling them all :banghead:

Looks nicer than theone at the local HD Dealer. They painted it all orange and it sits just inside the door when you walk in. :dunno:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Sweet...

·
Registered
916 Posts
I am going to find one of those for my collection. But I want it ridable. That looks to nice to ride. Does the sled run and can you remove it to ride it?

Anyway, that is a great idea. I would love to ride my H-D in the snow :smilielol:

Hud

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I am going to find one of those for my collection. But I want it ridable. That looks to nice to ride. Does the sled run and can you remove it to ride it?

Anyway, that is a great idea. I would love to ride my H-D in the snow :smilielol:

Hud[/b]
Harley Sled

·
Registered
916 Posts
Wow Beagle, that was quick. Thanks. Ii will be interesting to see what that will pull. I'm going to keep in eye on that one. Does anyone know if H-D(AMF at that time) actually made this, or did another manufacturer make it and badge it a H-D?

Thanks again Beagle,

Hud

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Wow Beagle, that was quick. Thanks. Ii will be interesting to see what that will pull. I'm going to keep in eye on that one. Does anyone know if H-D(AMF at that time) actually made this, or did another manufacturer make it and badge it a H-D?

Thanks again Beagle,

Hud[/b]
No problem, I was searching for pics to show my wife since she didn't know HD made sleds, and is a Harley fan. I figured where else? If it's not on ebay, it's no where.

Also found a guy that claims to have the most HD sled stuff in North America HD Sled Guy

I was wondering the same thing about AMF making it all or relabeling. And see has how there is a lot of HD sled only stuff on ebay, I think it was exclusive. I found cranks, jugs, heads, clutches. So it must have been all Harley :dunno:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Being all H-D doesn't surprise me the least. There were how many sled manufactures in the 70s? Oh about a million. As a supplier and working direct with H-D, I know the would re-badge something today, but I just wasn't sure what the bowling ball company wouldn't do for a buck!!

Wow, as I type this, what wouldn't H-D do for a buck? I keep thinking of the legend, and forgot all about the last trip to the stealer for the oil filter. Or should I say boutique. Anyway, don't mean to steal the thread. Just think of what you said about the Cycle show about everything madde in China.

It's a really sweet sled.

Hud

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
That is so sweet wish I had though of it before I sold one of my sleds recently. Here's the sled I just sold. It's a 75 R/V 245 mod.

[attachment=281257:my75245mod.jpg]

[attachment=281259:my75245mod2.jpg]

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
You know Snapper...that bar is MAGAZINE worthy.

Seriously, send a pic to Supertrax. The Lester guys are great to talk with via e-mail and on the phone :div20:

Snow Tech would probably get more exposure though. :dunno:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.