Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hey SNAPPER ,awesome bar eh! I have it's twin in my garage right now!,my buddy is the owner but he has been stuck in France for the last 3 years on business.(not by his choise,but they kept mak'in him offers he could'nt refuse!) Good for me though,the Harley lives in my sight now. He got it in Mich. last year,they said it was "low mileage,mostly driven on our lake". Figured we'd look at it anyway,the lake was a "pond",maybe 100 ft. X 200ft.! Original miles : 352!!!!!!!!!! Yup, 352!!! :bowdown: Only 2 "minor" problems,the guy selling it told us only his daughter used to drive it,(so it has a couple dents it the bumper from the dreaded moving trees. :doh: ) and it was'nt taken care of probably for the last 5 yrs. or so,rust city,chrome on skis peeling. Other than that,it's ALL there,original windshield,sno-flap,seat,etc.,etc., I don't know if he'll EVER be able to get it out of my garage now! :1luvu:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Now thats way cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose with the greenhouse effect, all our sleds sooner or later will be encased in glass.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
Registered
241 Posts
That is a great picture. Perfect way to display the old girl.

A friend of mine in Pickering has two of them for sale along with a dealership worth of brand new parts for them. One has a bogie wheel suspension and the other a slide rail rear end. The chrome skis are great looking. He'll get a kick out of your picture. If anyone is interested in a Harley, or some parts, PM me and I'll pass the info along.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.