Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should put togather a group ride for those of us who live near the hill or who want to make the drive, what do you think?

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I would be up for it as long as I am not out of town on business.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How cool would that look, 20-30 or 40 firecats all diff colors going down the trail, I could see all the heads turning now! Yeah Baby!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Amen Brother, Sign me up..... but......

:unsure:

Whats the possibility of including a Non F cat Arctic cat along for the ride??? ZL500????

·
Registered
514 Posts
I get every other weekend off, so if it falls on the right one count us in. 3 hrs north of the hill, but will make the drive and crash at a friends place in Rome

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
how about you can ride if you are a member, or are accompanied by a member, Thats sounds good to me., what does evey one think of the weekend of Jan 18th & 19th? ok snowman you can help set it up. I bet you no the trails better then me anyway.

Rich

·
Registered
210 Posts
My wife and I may be in. It depends on when you do it I guess. We are kind of planning on going up around Jan. 13 right now. We'll be staying for a few days. But, that is during the week when the traffic on the trails isn't as bad. Keep us all informed.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
everyone just post when would be good for them and them we will go from there, and see what the best weekend would be for the most of us, I can make it anytime. I am like an hour from there.

·
Registered
209 Posts
That sounds good to me I have from now until march 1st off so i have plenty of time to help set it up . We should pin the date and figure out a meeting place etc.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts