Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry rob, i know you wanted to wait a little bit,but this is the best site on the web period,,so any way. i think running a fund raiser once a year to keep this site what it is. would be the ticket,i think everyone in here would contribute to the cause, i would,keeping this site clean and for sled riders not sled businesses is important, it would change this site drastically,,i'm not trying to down any businesses out there,dan is doing an awesome job (outdoor shop) but keeping this site like it is now should be a priority, also this is your brain child lets keep it in the family so to speak,,thanks for your hard work keeping it real,,mike :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
336 Posts
B) This site is great! I've learned alot and have met some very cool people! Definately would contribute to this cause....

·
Registered
780 Posts
Me too. If you want, the cost is so minimal (I think you said it was less than $100 a month), I'm sure we can find 11 others(including myself) that would put up the money to sponsor a month each. Let's us know what you want.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by morrisond@Jan 27 2003, 12:35 PM
Me too. If you want, the cost is so minimal (I think you said it was less than $100 a month), I'm sure we can find 11 others(including myself) that would put up the money to sponsor a month each. Let's us know what you want.
HCS and firecat.info are $35/mo combined.
thanks, we'll talk about it when the snow melts.
B) B) B)

·
Registered
534 Posts

------

Hey Rob,

How about selling special sponsorship/partner decals. People seemed to like the advertizing decals. There should be a dozen or so who would be willing to pay $40 to $45 for limited edition Firecat.Info "sponsor" decals. Something with a catchy phrase.

(Charge about $10 more than the cost of the month to pay for the decal. Heck have a design competition, the site is popular enough to get some interesting replies. Make it "the ultimate decal to be added to a Firecat. Folks will snap them up.)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by ATOMICAT@Jan 27 2003, 02:14 PM

------

Hey Rob,

How about selling special sponsorship/partner decals. People seemed to like the advertizing decals. There should be a dozen or so who would be willing to pay $40 to $45 for limited edition Firecat.Info "sponsor" decals. Something with a catchy phrase.

(Charge about $10 more than the cost of the month to pay for the decal. Heck have a design competition, the site is popular enough to get some interesting replies. Make it "the ultimate decal to be added to a Firecat. Folks will snap them up.)
GOOD IDEA!! I would love to advertise HCS on my F7! Bring on the decals! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts