Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think We need to come up with a hand signal just for firecat riders! Maybe a thumbs up after the number of sledders behind You? You know like all motorcycles and jeeps waving to each other. Any ideas? Lets make this a unique club!!!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
we could all get special headlight covers, one red one blue!
like the police j/k!!
the problem with the hand signal is we are haulin ass and by the time you realize its a member its too late

·
Registered
962 Posts
I dont know I give a thumbs up toevery F cat I see.

I had a guy try to give me a high five going across a road but I missed his hand. :p Was it any one from HCS.

·
Registered
127 Posts
What about a new set of stickers and you put them on the top of your windshield like the "ricers". ;)

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
How about as you pass you rub your stomach with one hand and pat your head with the other!!! LOL :p

F

·
0 Posts
good idea i think we should all stand up thats easy enuf, then we know who is from hard core sledder and can stop and talk anyway i will be doing it. if your up here anywhere but i have a team arctic package f7 with green handguards and a big fox head on the windshield!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
How about the thumb and pinkie extended with the other three fingers closed.
It's Hawaiian for "Hang Loose ", which since we are all hangin it out with our Firecats, would be very appropriate.

Kevin

·
Registered
960 Posts
i like fire chickens idea but u could flick ur headligts every time you pass a firecat :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
i think richard has got it, the middle finger should be reserved for the rev boys,,,

F

·
0 Posts
Personaly the one i think would be best would have to be stand up ans salute the other riders of firecats!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
up in the UP i gave thumbs up to every fcat i saw. and one Person actually gave me a thumbs up first b4 i could do it. Maybe a member on this site. I think the thumbs up is gonna catch on. :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
2 things -

#1 I think the left handed "salute" is the obvious choice. It's easy to do, it doesn't interfere with other hand signals, and nobody uses the brakes on those F-Cats anyway!

#2 I think the salute should be given to all riders when regular hand signals aren't necessary. Only HARDCORESLEDDERS will know what it means.

#2a I think I should be allowed to use it. I only have a ZR 600efi but I know I'll have a F7 or F8 next year. It's the thought that counts... right? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey Boys

I have to laugh at this one...Rode my F7 down the river near home couple days ago....ran across the first Fcat that I ever seen on the trail and he kind of gave me this ....

"Snap your wrist and point your index finger like a Gun when your finished with your thumb up"(left Hand)

I told the other guys I ride with what this guy did and they just howled !!!

I guess its like Austin Powers "YEA BABY"

Works for me...I'll use it...

Captainkirk

1 - 20 of 41 Posts