Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">:happynewyear: EVERYONE!!! :celebrating:

Here's to hoping 2007 will be the year that all your dreams come true :banana: </span>

·
Premium Member
651 Posts
Thanks man. Just wish I had some snow to go rip around in. Been on holidays since Dec 22 and had no snow. Back to work tomorrow . damn it. Happy New Year to all !! Rammer

:burp: :beerchug:

·
Registered
715 Posts
AND A HAPPY ONE TO ALL AS WELL!!!

Hopefully we get some fruicken snow, Or I am goig to have to start driving to manitoba

·
Registered
12,705 Posts
Hey OTI, haven’t seen you on here much lately. :dunno:
I hope this year is a good one for you. :div20:

:happynewyear:

:i_need_snow: :i_need_snow:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Bah :furious2: Humbug!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell its raining here at the moment :)[/b]
seriously freeze? its raining in sudbury? i was there Friday visiting family and it was cold at night, and highs of -10 durign the day. ground was frozen solid! its RAINING dam :banghead:

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
seriously freeze? its raining in sudbury? i was there Friday visiting family and it was cold at night, and highs of -10 durign the day. ground was frozen solid! its RAINING dam :banghead:[/b]

Raining here north of Parry Sound, mild temps and all traces of snow gone. Had 2.5 inches of ice yesterday but it'll be gone by the end of the week if the forecast is accurate :banghead:

·
Registered
671 Posts
yeesh, its worse than i thought. i remember thinking, all we need is snow and ice, because the ground was frozen for the most part, and it was decently cold. oh well. :banghead:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">You guys are AWESOME!! :beerchug:

Oh, and for those that don't know....
yes I am a 'she' and apparently the only 'she' on this forum (until I can get Koolchic back in here :tease: )

Any snow we had down here is all gone and the lake is wide open again with no ice.
It's weird because this time last year Koolchic, I and our respective hubby's were out sledding on some really nice trails with lots of snow.

Good to see you too can-amsledder :boogieboy:
Hope all is going well for you and the fam :div20:

FB: Keep the faith brother :smoke:
Us seasoned sledders have weathered dryer winters than this and made it through as you well know.
Remember all them years before the internet?
That's why :linemup: became so popular lol

oldslowsledder: C9 :)
It's always nice to hear from you and here's to hoping the snow comes soon.
Keep well friend ;) </span>

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nope, not the only one!! ;)

Happy New Year to all!!!
Think Snow!!![/b]
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Excellent! :ylsuper:

That brings the count up to three (that I know of) :)
If I can get SnowMonkey in here, that will bring the count up to four :party: </span>

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">Excellent! :ylsuper:

That brings the count up to three (that I know of) :)
If I can get SnowMonkey in here, that will bring the count up to four :party: </span>
[/b]

Excellent!! We get enough of you we can have a bake sale! :cheeburga:

LOL!! j/k!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">:happynewyear: EVERYONE!!! :celebrating:

Here's to hoping 2007 will be the year that all your dreams come true :banana: </span>
[/b]
OTI- HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU AND YOURS ALSO! Miss seeing you on the OTHER forums.Hope you can convince the SNOW GOD to help us out .Maybe going to have to get the boat out of storage! But then you know what will happen. Take care.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.