Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard from my dealer today and it seems the actual cost of repairs is 3500 bucks. thats everything complete! cat has the complete chassis in stock but need the vin stamping from my sled so they can restamp the new one. cost for the complete chassis is $1575.00 . no screws are being reused or clamps , everything is going to be new , even my registration .
i want to thank dan from the outdoor shop for all his help and i wish i could have brought it to him, but the insurance company was not to thrilled on me bringing it to another state.
i also want to thank chad at freedom cycle in concord for putting up with the pickiest customer he will ever have to deal with and for taking the time to answer my million questions and concerns . it looks like my f-5 will be back on the trails in 2-3 weeks tops , thank god .
another thanks to artic cat for making a complete chassis and for the stamping of the vin number and the replacement vin sticker ! like i said its a pretty easy fix because there is no body or lots of other damged stuff to replace . ill keep everyone posted as time goes on .

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
CONGRATS...YOUR BABY GOES IN FOR SOME MINOR SURGERY AND COMES OUT COMPLETLY CURED....GOOD DEAL FOR YOU

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
CONGRATS...YOUR BABY GOES IN FOR SOME MINOR SURGERY AND COMES OUT COMPLETLY CURED....GOOD DEAL FOR YOU

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
today the dealer cut the vin stamp out of my tunnel, i almost cried seeing them cut a hole in my new sled........ :(

·
Registered
827 Posts
cool, glad to hear that it's going to work out for you,with minimal down time,, :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the insurance company is even paying for my re-registration because im going to loose the decals when it gets repaired . if im not mistaken the parts order went in yesterday afternoon. now its up to cat !!

·
Registered
720 Posts
f-5 Snopro- You have had a hell of a season don't you think. You should write a book about it. Maybe title it "My Three F5's."

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i think i have a polaris dealer with a voodoo doll or something,lol. it has been interesting, but at least i wont need the 3rd f-5 !...............................yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts