Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Happy birthday Skip! Hope you have a great day! Don't have too much cake. Did they use a highway flare instead of candles?

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Happy Birthday royalty of the RSA! :div20:

We all appreciate you as a pipeline of information, even though some of it we don't like to hear!LOL!

:cop: :taz: :happynewyear: :rulz: :motoneige: :band: :hear_no_evil: :bowdown: :smilielol: :smashpc: :birthday: :birthday: :bigun2: :fluffy: :party43: :uzi: :ylsuper: :polaris_rules:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Happy Birthday royalty of the RSA! :div20:

We all appreciate you as a pipeline of information, even though some of it we don't like to hear!LOL!

:cop: :taz: :happynewyear: :rulz: :motoneige: :band: :hear_no_evil: :bowdown: :smilielol: :smashpc: :birthday: :birthday: :bigun2: :fluffy: :party43: :uzi: :ylsuper: :polaris_rules:[/b]
Too funny, thanks everyone! :div20:

By the way, speaking of RSAs you don't want to hear, my wife reminded me once again (after I had a serious bout with some delicous cocktails Saturday night) that I definitely fall under the category of RSA 21:18 After spending many many hours at this website, at least I take solice in knowing that I am in good company! :beerchug:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Congrats Skip.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Happy Birthday! Is it you or your sled that has the short fuse? ...... I think if we don't get plenty of snow, there is going to be a lot of short fuses. plowking[/b]
I think most folks would tell you it's a combination of both! :smilielol:

And man, you are so right about the damn snow thing!!!! :banghead:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts