Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if someone makes a higher handle riser for the F7? Also does the IsoVibe raise it any? When i stand the handle bars seem too low. Help anyone.

·
Registered
960 Posts
have you ridden it yet? remember your knees are not locked when you stand you are squatting.The iso vibe does not make a noticable raise :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the riding lesson. I didnt know you knew how tall i am. Any information on the handle bar riser and please no more riding lessons

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,440 Posts
I took my stock 4" riser off and put on a 6" riser, seems perfect for me now and I am 6'2"
I have also heard if you put the ISO vibe from Grip-n-Rip on you will get about the same rise. I choose the 6" riser and pumped about a tube of silicone in my bars to isolate any vibration I might get from the MIGHTY TWIN !!!!!!!!!!!
Later.................Flash and Flare

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Tates,

The F7 comes with a riser that is 4.5" in height. If you install the IsoVibe, you can set it up to either raise your height 3/4" or 2 1/4". I have my F7 with an IsoVibe set up at the 2 1/4" rise plus the stock 4.5" riser giving me a total raised height of 6 3/4". If you choose not install an IsoVibe, you can purchase risers from Arctic Cat that replace your stock 4.5" riser with either a 5.5" or 6.5".
I hope this helps.
-John

Click here for Arctic Cat riser block part #'s

1 - 9 of 9 Posts