Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get some chrome Arctic Cat handguards? I heard they fit better than the Acerbis or Sportech.
Thanks!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I like the powermadd the best, the colors (green) match the sled great and I took the removable piece out and custom painted it.... :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
Srry forgot to turn the pic, but here's another one.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do the the PowerMadd fit? How easy to install? I heard the Arctic Cat fit and installed the best, that's why I asked for those.
Thanks!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Not sure about the arctic cat ones which i saw at the dealer and thought they looked kinda low quality. The powermadds I installed took maybe 20 mins just as long as you follow the directions very close. You have quite a few nuts, bolts, lock washers that have to be placed in certain areas. You have to also loosen and move your brake on one side and hand and thumb warmer control on the other. Pretty simple.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
A racer that works at my dealer said the Cat ones are junk, stiff plastic that breaks easy(I'm assuming easy if your racing and crashing, might be fine for trail use) I've got Cat mounts and Acerbis guards coming, but you'll never believe it, THEY'RE BACK-ORDERED! What a surprise! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yes. get the powermadd Gaurds. I have them on my sled and they are great. very good quality and the color match is perfect for the cat green. If u have a sled without hydraulic brakes, u will have a hard time installing them because of the design of the lever, but all of u guys are obviously all set. Trust me get the powermadd. Mine were backordered for a while though. <_<

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I put yellow Sportechs on mine and am happy with them.They mounted up nice and the hardware is quality alluminum without all the bolts and nuts and threaded rods that many of the kits have.The plastic seemed kinda wimpy but after using them they work awesome and dont fold abit.Ireally liked how they mounted and didin't rub on the windsheild or hood when opening or closing it :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
flyingf7sp,
I've got Cat mounts and Acerbis guards coming, but you'll never believe it, THEY'RE BACK-ORDERED! Is this the Black Diamond mounting kit? I'm looking at using the Acerbis guards with this kit, and would like to know how it works out for you when you have them installed.

Thanks,
catfish

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Originally posted by catfish@Jan 2 2003, 09:10 AM
flyingf7sp,
I've got Cat mounts and Acerbis guards coming, but you'll never believe it, THEY'RE BACK-ORDERED! Is this the Black Diamond mounting kit? I'm looking at using the Acerbis guards with this kit, and would like to know how it works out for you when you have them installed.

Thanks,
catfish
I'm not sure, same ones as in Pride magazine, but there's no picture of them. Straight from Cat though so whereever they buy them from. They are supposed to be in sometime next week(6th or 8th) so I will post if I get them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts