Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was riding this weekend and my hand warmers were on high the whole time and they only got warm not hot. 1 time they got hot and i had to turn them down but it didnt last very long. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
Mine burn my hands every time I ride! I normally have to ride with them on low.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I know it definetly has alot to do with the type of riding your doing;slow, with no lond periods of high rpms and the grips will barely get warm on high.But high speed riding with higher rpms and the grips on high will almost sizzle your hands.It has to do with the amount of wattage output at a given rpm.The higher the rpms, the hotter they will get!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Mine are always hot...what does that tell ya? I'm holding on for dear life and there is not way any air is getting at my grips...LOL!! :lol:

·
Registered
269 Posts
plenty warm here ride with hand on low thumb on a little then off. had it on hi once too hot .if your are not getting warm have the dealer check it out ^_^

·
Registered
155 Posts
Mine were gone for 25 miles or soo..... then they suddely came back......the speedo where gone and the light where wery bad....... i think the volt regulator sucks......

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
mine get hot sometimes...not always...but The handle bar warmer on the throttle side dones't work.. Gotta get that fixed

·
Registered
978 Posts
mines all f-ed up on my 600 i hammer and right hands hott, then i go slow and my right hands warm and my right hands freezing and then my thumb works only when its warm out (or mabe my thumbs only warm cuz its warm out) either way i needa get that fixed... i feel naked without my grips on low

1 - 14 of 14 Posts