Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put on new bars and needed handwarmers?
I just put on a set of pro tapper bars.And need hand warmers on them.i dont wanna really take them off the old bars.i wanna jus buy new warmers then put them on the new bars.but my problem is,can i do this where do the hook up,i followed the wiring and they run in behind the oil reserve so i can see whats there,so im looking for some one that has maybe done this to shed some light!! hope this makes sense any help would be huge,thanks

·
Registered
743 Posts
im wondering the same thing...

what bend/application bars did you get? were they the se series? do you have a link? thanks man

·
Registered
47 Posts
Your handwarmer hookup is behind the servomotor, remove the two t30 torx bolts and move the servomotor aside and you will see the plug in.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks,i thought thats maybe all i had to do,but figured id be able to confirm it better on here.and i dunno what bars they are i got them off a guy cheap.so i threw em on.there nice tho,ill try and get a pic.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does anyone have the same 6 inch set up and fat bars plus adaptor setup on there sled,im just wondering if im gonna have enough wiring for the warmers when i buy new ones,or do i need to buy hand warmers off an m-cat assuming there longer for the mountain bars and have the same hook up.any help would be great!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea,iv got the 6 inch riser on with pro taper bars also,great how everythong fits,jus in the process of doin the hand warmers now,looks nice and feels good,and already have handguards,and from previous experience you need the hand warmers!!.Least up here in canada,big time when out ripping across a lake at 100 mph plus.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts