Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snowmobile Forums > General Forums > HCS Mayberry
> Please read this before posting on this forum:

This is a No-Bashing Zone. Posts in this forum are to remain polite and civil. No fighting, bashing or bitching allowed. This is not the place to complain about other areas of the site. No cussin' or spittin' allowed. Failure to observe this rule will lead to cruel and unusual forms of punishment which may include public flogging. Does anyone actually read these rules?
:smilielol:

Is it grammaticly correct to use a cuss when exhorting people to not cuss? :) :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Thank you sir may I have another......... :bottom:

:beerchug: now I feel better

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
where did u find that?

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is a No-Bashing Zone. Posts in this forum are to remain polite and civil. No fighting, bashing or bitching allowed. This is not the place to complain about other areas of the site. No cussin' or spittin' permitted. No eating with fingers, and proper dress code is to be observed at all times. All employees must wash their hands after using the bathrooms. Failure to observe these rules will lead to cruel and unusual forms of punishment which may include public flogging and/or virtual castration. Does anyone actually read these rules?

LMAO, they don't see it yet...

·
Registered
808 Posts
Snowmobile Forums > General Forums > HCS Mayberry
> Please read this before posting on this forum:

This is a No-Bashing Zone. Posts in this forum are to remain polite and civil. No fighting, bashing or bitching allowed. This is not the place to complain about other areas of the site. No cussin' or spittin' allowed. Failure to observe this rule will lead to cruel and unusual forms of punishment which may include public flogging. Does anyone actually read these rules?
:smilielol:

Is it grammaticly correct to use a cuss when exhorting people to not cuss? :) :)[/b]
This is a No-Bashing Zone. Posts in this forum are to remain polite and civil. No fighting, bashing or bitching allowed. This is not the place to complain about other areas of the site. No cussin' or spittin' permitted. No eating with fingers, and proper dress code is to be observed at all times. All employees must wash their hands after using the bathrooms. Failure to observe these rules will lead to cruel and unusual forms of punishment which may include public flogging and/or virtual castration. Does anyone actually read these rules? I see :smilielol:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
i was just kidding my post above

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
This is a No-Bashing Zone. Posts in this forum are to remain polite and civil. No fighting, bashing or bitching allowed. This is not the place to complain about other areas of the site. No cussin' or spittin' permitted. No eating with fingers, and proper dress code is to be observed at all times. All employees must wash their hands after using the bathrooms. Failure to observe these rules will lead to cruel and unusual forms of punishment which may include public flogging and/or virtual castration. Does anyone actually read these rules?[/b]
Do I have to wear a tie? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
This is a No-Bashing Zone. Posts in this forum are to remain polite and civil. No fighting, bashing or bitching allowed. This is not the place to complain about other areas of the site. No cussin' or spittin' permitted. No eating with fingers, and proper dress code is to be observed at all times. All employees must wash their hands after using the bathrooms. Failure to observe these rules will lead to cruel and unusual forms of punishment which may include public flogging and/or virtual castration. Does anyone actually read these rules?

LMAO, they don't see it yet...[/b]
:lol2: :lol2: I don't think I have to worry about these rules, being a woman. :tease: And yes, I read them earlier, because I noticed that something had changed.
Mrs red

·
Registered
200 Posts
This is a No-Bashing Zone. Posts in this forum are to remain polite and civil. No fighting, bashing or bitching allowed. This is not the place to complain about other areas of the site. No cussin' or spittin' permitted. No eating with fingers, and proper dress code is to be observed at all times.

Overcompensation for certain anatomy disfigurements or lack of cerebral power will result in outright removal from society and planet Earth. Always recycle, eat your fibre and remember to put the seat down. Failure to observe these rules will lead to a boot in the groin with a frozen HMK size 12.

Any questions regarding rules of conduct set forth by Administration or Moderators can be directed at the closest solid human waste disposal unit, as this may be the only thing that gives a s**t about how you think you would make Rob's site better.

·
Registered
645 Posts
In most cases you just don't get common sense and it doesn't grow on trees either! :lol2: :lol2:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts