Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran my F5 SP tonight. First time with the new riser, jets, and reeds in it. WOW did that make it better. Can't wait for it to get cold and see it then, it should really run! Almost flipped it when i throttled her out of this dip in the field by the house. She wheelied right up. I couldn't do that if i tried with the old jets and reeds in. Just wanted to tell you guy i had it out.

·
Registered
127 Posts
sounds like fun i no me and my dada were thijnking of taking them out but we decied not to cuz it was pretty hot out but i know that i'm starting to miss it and can't wait till the snow flies again :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just take em out in the evening and spray up the hyfax and track good with the hose before you go run em. It'll be ok for a short time!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I know it,. Frig summer the Halloween decors are out in the stores now--she's a comin!! :banana:

·
Registered
723 Posts
You rode it in a feild? I've only got maybe three weeks left before the first snow fall :frech11: . could be sooner. I'm hoping it wint stick untill the middle of October. I'm not ready to put the bike up yet.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Unfortunatley, Hunting season wont get over here in time for the 1st snowfall. I think its fair to hunt in the daytime, and ride at night--a little common courtesy form both sides>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts