Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I put on a new Camoplast Hacksaw track on my 03 F7. Today I ran 123mph in around 1800' give or take with this new track. :banana: We were running on Whitewater Lake in Sudbury. I think it's great on top end, you can be the judge..............The track weighs 31lbs and my speed track weighs 33lbs so where is the gain? (Traction aside) so why bother?

The best thing about the Hacksaw Track is that you can go past the radar gun and keep going off the track out into the snow yes snow to the local Tavern for some cold ones :div20:

My sled hated to go over 120mph with the stock track from 03 but it sure likes the Hack!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I just put the hacksaw on my sled this year - unfortuntly now snow so I have not been able to try it out. I have not studded mine yet - I wanted to run it first. I guess the 04's with out the 4 wheel kit do not need to the axel kit - right??

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jay...where did you get that track from ? I hope you got a good deal on it...LOL[/b]

Oh ya I got a sweet deal from Northland Snowmobile and Marine in Sudbury, excellent people to deal with. Gotta love dealing with people who know what there talking about.

By the way with 700Saber running my sled today, she pulled 124.9mph on Mud lake with the Hacksaw Track. Some of the boys at the lake with the speed tracks couldn't believe how good the Hack works on top end.

I sure hope Northland Snowmobile and Marine have more of those tracks in stock because on Tues there might be 2 or 3 guys coming in to pick one up.......... :div20:

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Matryx 850 Switchback Assault 146
2,713 Posts
Are any of you guys running unstudded hacksaws? Wondering how they hook unstudded?[/b]

Mine was unstudded last year and it hooked up amazing......this year I studded it (only for cooling issues, to kick up ice on the sliders and heat exchangers)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts