Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Looks like an 06 by the brush guards! Doesn't look like things have been too cold out there either!
At least its not under water like some of the events that have been posted! :banghead:

pathfinder58 :cn:

·
Registered
265 Posts
The difference is there would still be a track assembly still in the mudhole when you pulled it out! (humor?)[/b]

its ok to be jealous of a tucker, we all are, lol.

i would like to mention that your machine is very interesting looking, but looks too big to fit on our trail system

·
Registered
419 Posts
its ok to be jealous of a tucker, we all are, lol.

i would like to mention that your machine is very interesting looking, but looks too big to fit on our trail system[/b]
Yes, I have Tucker envy! They have all the positives of my machine and more(I would love to get away from the hydrostatic drive), but actually one of the reasons we decided against a Tucker is they are too tall for the brushing we do on our trails. Looks are deceiving, because our machine is almost two feet shorter than a Tucker. It's 8'4" wide and 8'6" tall. The main reason we picked this thing is because of the incredibly low ground pressure. I've walked right over a 6 foot drift that a Tucker was stuck in. Drove around him with my drag still attached so I could pull him out. I walked around with my chest puffed out for days!

We're talking about getting a Tucker for a second machine, but we wouldn't be able to use it until our swamps freeze.

What I wouldn't give for the creature comforts of a Tucker......

·
Registered
265 Posts
i agree 100%, every machine has its ups and downs. and yes, our machine is very big and tall. we've looked at bombi's, but we have always just chose to stay with tuckers. i like them, they are reliable, but just dont use the blade unless you have lots of snow

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.