Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the difference between the 02 and 03 zr 440 sno pro pistons? The 02 pistons were discontinued, so what is the advantage of the 03 pistons? Any power gains? How long do the 02 motors go before a rebuild? I was going to rering my 02 Sno pro that has 7 races on it (guy who had it before me told me that) and now I've put on 300 miles. Should I rering the original pistons or put the new 03 pistons in it? One more question, what position should I have my limiter straps on to keep the skis on the ground? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Simple question, figured he'd know. Why can't I ask him the difference? Sure I could call the race department and ask the difference (which I will probly end up doing since I need some updates anyways). Maybe you should say something to peoplel who are complaining about the 04 graphics? GLS, if you have any info it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
47 Posts
teamgreen02.
Only a slight change to the exhaust side bottom skirt length at the skirt corners. No other differences.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Originally posted by cajun86@Feb 25 2003, 08:34 PM
YOU ARE AT THE WRONG WEBSITE!
Sorry, But I gotta disagree with ya,

That is probably the MOST APPROPRIATE question I have seen here. That is the kind of info GLS is PRIVY to . That is HIS ARENA B)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I agree ...very appropriate question....GLS's knowledge is not confined to the firecat alone

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by BlackSaber7@Feb 27 2003, 04:09 PM
Actually, isnt he the Engine design GURU? This is exactly what he does.

Thanks for all your info GLS.
yes you are correct...i didn't phrase that right ...should have been "his knowledge is not confined to the firecat engine alone"

·
Registered
339 Posts
I never said that GLS didn't know the answer.-----------I know he does
I simply stated that he was asking that question at the wrong website.
Last I knew this site was called FIRECAT.info, not American Snowmobiler.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I wasn't complaining----I'm just trying to use this website for the reason it was started----Which is Firecat info

·
Registered
773 Posts
cajun86 you r one of the biggest idiots I have found on the internet period.No hope for him Teamgrean.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cajun...get a life man. All you have to worry about is people posting on the wrong website? Well I got news...this isn't a whine about everyone else forum either.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts