Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am hosting a hcs ride to celibrate my add running on the top of this forum and it is mlk day on monday so people have off work as well
any interest?

mineralriverlodge.com
or click on banner on top
pat

·
Registered
110 Posts
am hosting a hcs ride to celibrate my add running on the top of this forum and it is mlk day on monday so people have off work as well
any interest?

mineralriverlodge.com
or click on banner on top
pat[/b]

I am not going to be able to make that weekend. I have to work.

·
Lake Runner!
17,502 Posts
i will let you know, but with me going to be up north the first 2 weekends of the month, along with being out of town the last weekend, i may just have to decide if visiting you is more important than my marriage, LOL!!

it will depend on what the weather does. if i get good riding next weekend, then i will probably not make it the weekend that you are talking about here. if i don;t though, i will probably try to make the trip to beautiful white pine again!! i had a blast last time and i know this would be another great weekend! i will keep you posted as to what i am doing!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will let you know, but with me going to be up north the first 2 weekends of the month, along with being out of town the last weekend, i may just have to decide if visiting you is more important than my marriage, LOL!!

it will depend on what the weather does. if i get good riding next weekend, then i will probably not make it the weekend that you are talking about here. if i don;t though, i will probably try to make the trip to beautiful white pine again!! i had a blast last time and i know this would be another great weekend! i will keep you posted as to what i am doing![/b]
ditch the wife lets ride
or bring her along the women can go shopping in houghton

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
here are a couple of picts to spark your interest
only have 7 rooms left but rooms are avail down the street at konteka as well
so if interested post here or click my link at top of the forum for mineral river lodge

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
by the way the copper peak hill climbs are this weekend and a couple of the guys are goin to ride from here over
come on sign up the trails are great

1 - 8 of 8 Posts