Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know what trails are expected to be groomed within the next day or two?

anybody know about the interlake snotrackers?

·
Registered
663 Posts
does anyone now the grooming schedule??? hopefully there is some grooming doon by the weekend!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Some of the trails in Sandilands are groomed and signed. Cant remember if it was the voyageur or tinpan but there are definitely groomed porions of trail in that area. My bro tells me Dauphin is groomed and Sandy Lake to Russell is groomed and signed. Talked to another buddy and the trails in and around Petersfield are being groomed as we speak, guess that would be the interlake area. Now that we've had this good dump, the clubs are getting out. Sure hope this mild weather doesnt stick around too long. The pics are from Sandilands Jan 3.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Rode yesterday north of LDB on the trail to red deer hut and someone went down the trail with a cat!!!!!Scraped down to dirt,that trail is fucked for a while,dont know why they would do that. Lots of snow out there otherwise.The power line is a blast!!!!Dont stop or your stucka,stucka,stucka!!!!!Today on the way home 317 is partialy groomed,59 is groomed.
RIDE SAFE EVERYONE!!!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Rode yesterday north of LDB on the trail to red deer hut and someone went down the trail with a cat!!!!!Scraped down to dirt,that trail is fucked for a while,dont know why they would do that. Lots of snow out there otherwise.The power line is a blast!!!!Dont stop or your stucka,stucka,stucka!!!!!Today on the way home 317 is partialy groomed,59 is groomed.
RIDE SAFE EVERYONE!!!!![/b]
How far north of LdB did they plow the trail? For how far? Is there a way around?

Thanks...

·
Registered
157 Posts
Was just mentioning my bro in Petersfield told me that the trails were starting to be groomed in that area. Dont know if he saw the groomer or came across a trail that had been groomed? Anyone riding in that area that can help out? :cn:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.