Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got off the phone with our grooming team (which have been working hard to repair the rain damage) and they are pleased to announce they have been able to bring some of our trails back to limited status. So get out and ENJOY over the holidays..... But PLEASE remember these are only LIMITED conditions, there are wet spots and lots of icey areas along the trail, so we urge everyone to use caution while riding during this time.

TRAIL UPDATES:

PPSC #3 - LIMITED (Watch for wet spots)

E108 from Port Perry to Seagrave (old rail bed) - LIMITED (Watch for wet spots)

E108 and PPSC 4 EAST from the clubhouse - LIMITED (Watch for wet spots and quad/ truck ruts)

E108 north from the clubhouse to Canadian Tire trail - LIMITED (Watch for wet spots)

E108 north of the Nonquon River to Heart of Ontario SC - LIMITED (Watch for wet spots)

See you all on the trails....... Take care, ENJOY

TVB

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
What rain :)[/b]

Now it's -1 and snowing ... I wish mother nature would make up her mind :dunno:

I don't recall poking at you last season during my 2500 local mile season on well groomed trails, norehave I made fun of your sled being down ...... yet !!

Even if it's raining, at least I have the option of riding a sled in it :whistle:

Sorry Jay sometimes I just can't help myself :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Yeah, Rick, after last years abundance of snow you guys/gals got, we are now deserving the snow...got another 3" on the ground overnight, wife won't let me ride today, she and the baby are sick...now I have to learn to look after them when I can barely look after myself!!

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Was out with REVTECHss and a few of his pals this morning ... the trails ain't that bad at all, sure there's some icey wet spots but no biggy still well worth the ride. E108 east of the club house was groomed last night and is flat and fast :ylsuper: but E108 (land trail) north up to Port is dirty .. passable but dirty. E108 north of the Nonquon river is simply awesome from what we've heard, REVTECHss headed up that way after we split up .. I had to come home to start packing and get crap ready to head north tomorrow .

BTW ... we set up a couple of stratigic check points this morning ........... pleased to announce not one quad or truck made it more then a 100 yards down any trail, in our 4 hours out there :thumbsup:

I'll probably go out again for spell late this afternoon and again in the am before I leave ...... to baby sit our trails from the evil 4 wheeled machines :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Was out with REVTECHss and a few of his pals this morning ... the trails ain't that bad at all, sure there's some icey wet spots but no biggy still well worth the ride. E108 east of the club house was groomed last night and is flat and fast :ylsuper: but E108 (land trail) north up to Port is dirty .. passable but dirty. E108 north of the Nonquon river is simply awesome from what we've heard, REVTECHss headed up that way after we split up .. I had to come home to start packing and get crap ready to head north tomorrow .
BTW ... we set up a couple of stratigic check points this morning ........... pleased to announce not one quad or truck made it more then a 100 yards down any trail, in our 4 hours out there :thumbsup:
I'll probably go out again for spell late this afternoon and again in the am before I leave ...... to baby sit our trails from the evil 4 wheeled machines :beer_cheers:[/b]
Thanks for the info. Leaving out of Seagrave in the morning, up the E108 and meeting up with a few more buds in Fenelon and then over to Kawartha Lakes trails.

·
Registered
671 Posts
29 degrees Celsius, and a lovely stretch of crescent beach on Marco Island florida is groomed and ready to go for an 8 mile run.
Gotta love southern Florida
Hope you boys are getting your fill of the snow! Save some for me, my dad and I are hoping to get another ride in PPSC region before I head back north for another semester of school.

·
Registered
97 Posts
E108 north of the Nonquon river is simply awesome from what we've heard, REVTECHss headed up that way after we split up ..
The only problem is that Heart of Ontario's trails are still listed as closed. The trails look pretty good shape do to the rain & temps. They are out grooming :glare:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Definately good north of the Nonquon. Seems the farther you go the better it was getting. Only bad spot we saw was the E108 land trail where it runs through the swamp after you pass the soccer feilds. LOTS of water in there now, and very soft. I would not reccomend it at all. On our return trip we bailed at PPSC 2 and took the lake back down, hugging the shoreline for lube. But all the way up to the railbed is flat and in excellent shape.

One major bright side was passing the 2 gents just before Old Simcoe dragging their sleigh with the 2 dead beavers. Seems like our issue with the beaver damn in the middle of the trail will be no more. :luxhello:

·
Registered
97 Posts
How far did you go. I am thinking of calling Heart of Ontario club house in the morning & see what they say they are open or closed. I am thinking of going to Fenelon Falls but I like to ride there not trailer there

1 - 20 of 25 Posts