Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for a Bush cutter for our groomer. Looking for a hydrolic one with spining blades. Some kinda bush hog that can mount on the front blade or the drag. We have the stationary one now on the drag with the blade that grabs some but want an actual cutter. Know they exist but can't find any info.

·
Registered
391 Posts
We are looking for a Bush cutter for our groomer. Looking for a hydrolic one with spining blades. Some kinda bush hog that can mount on the front blade or the drag. We have the stationary one now on the drag with the blade that grabs some but want an actual cutter. Know they exist but can't find any info.[/b]
Troy-bilt has a new one out that you can tow behind an ATV,you can offset it and the blades are two piece so if you hit an inmoveable object the blade fold's instead of killing itself.They also have a new tow behind trail grader.

·
Registered
585 Posts
We are looking for a Bush cutter for our groomer. Looking for a hydrolic one with spining blades. Some kinda bush hog that can mount on the front blade or the drag. We have the stationary one now on the drag with the blade that grabs some but want an actual cutter. Know they exist but can't find any info.[/b]
where i work they have a "boom mower" that runs off a pto...im not sure if groomers have a pto or not...if so i would look into a type of spindle mower...hope this helps

·
Registered
314 Posts
I don't know what kind of attachment your groomer has but this may work for you with some mounting modifications. Assuming you have the hydraulic flow capacity to handle it.

ambusher brush cutter

We have one of these for our Bobcat and it is awesome. 2-3" trees are no problem.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't know what kind of attachment your groomer has but this may work for you with some mounting modifications. Assuming you have the hydraulic flow capacity to handle it.

ambusher brush cutter

We have one of these for our Bobcat and it is awesome. 2-3" trees are no problem.[/b]
We have a Woods brand ditch bank mower it is a 3 pt. mount style bush hog that is offset (mows to side of tractor) and folds up w/ hyd. I can leave it in folded up position and trim branches on edges of fields to 7 feet high. with my tires on edge of field. branches that hit the cab are 1 -2 feet away from reaching the cab next time threw(driving in the same spot)

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Try "ebert welding" while you are there check out the grooming disaster pictures, They are out of Canada[/b]
Loved the disaster pics. I have seen their bush cutters on groomers in the UP.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts