Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Either of you guys have any pics that you can post on here of how you have your isovibe mounted? I just ordered on tonight for my 04 Pro XR 440 So i was wonderin if some had some pics that i could see how to mount it. Thanks Again
Chops440

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
Chops use your stock riser on top of the iso vibe , its going to add about 2" of rise to the bars. If you want more rise you can flip over the base and get right around 3" of rise. I know you dont need any longer cables or hoses on the lower setting on my SX model , I run it with the soft bushings also. If you wnat to keep your bars in the same spot as factory you will need to get a shorter riser , 5~6" is about right for a 6' tall rider for both sitting and standing while riding.... If you stand up more then sit I would go to the highter mounting point.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks alot xc-mark and grip-n-rip for helping me out I was just up in the air about which way to mount it and just wanted to get someone else's opinion about it first Well Thanks again for the quick and great info Thanks
Chops440

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.