Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
I just pray that Greenville and all the other towns in the Western mtn's of Maine and up in the County get some snow tomorrow...Those folks depend on it for business this time of year, and deserve it after what mother nature has lacked to provide them with for snow and cold the last two seasons. I can't wait for the first big storm to hit so we can all go riding and have some fun up north. I'm sure that the folks in Greenville, Eustis, Rangeley, Jackman, Caribou, Fort Kent, etc. can't wait either. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
The town of rockwood needs people in the worst way! I'm headed up friday night and will spend what I can up there. Its a shame with this no snow how these people have to suffer from us not spending money.[/b]

It is a shame but what are people supposed to do? If they already have a camp.....they'll probably go up. If they have to pay to stay somewhere, then I can't blame them for not going if there is no riding. Such is the nature of a weather related business. :dunno: Hopefully things will turn around soon enough.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.