Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for help regarding cleaning all the black crap off the belly pan of my F7? Thanks!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Arctic Cat has this product called Arctic Cat Cleaner. It works great just spray it on and all that black just can be wiped away. I just tried it last weekend on my F7. It costs around eleven bucks but it is worth it. See your cat dealer for it. Works on the seat to. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Simple Green! Just spay on and let soak! You will be amazaed at the results! Super cheap too!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Brake Clean....I had a minor (major) mishap at home where a shelving unit fell over in the garage...(we will not go into how someone forgot to unplug the trailer and drove off pulling the extension cord thru the shelves....) anyways after pulling the snowmobile lift and ladder off of the hood of my 2002 SnoPro, I saw that a FULL spray Bomb of Rust-Oleum punctured and hosed the ENTIRE right side of the sled....BLACK.Anyways the Brake clean took the paint right off the clear tank and the belly pan....and the tunnel...and the skid frame....laquer thinner for the hood....It sucked...new right out of the crate, not even set up yet...cleaned up good though...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Dan at the Outdoor shop said Arctic Cat cleaner worked. I ordered it through him and I like it very well!

SnoPro440 - :eek: WOW! Sorry to here that. I would have died or cleaned it right away too!

·
Registered
254 Posts
SnoPro440, I feel your pain.

I once saw a sledge hammer fall off a shelf onto my father in law's Oldsmobile 98 and he almost cried.

Maybe someday you will be able to laugh about it. In the mean time, just get out and ride.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I use WD-40 for a LOT of my dirty cleaning, but the Castrol Super Clean IS a notch or two stronger above that, so that's what I've been grabbing first off the shelf all winter to clean my red bellypan and the seat. -- Roy

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
75 pound garage door spring once broke away from the mount and just did a number on my mom's roof and window of her car. Luckily, it was only a Caviler. That was a few years back now! :lol:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Challanger Degreaser, $3.95 for 16 oz spray bottle or $10.00 a gallon. I am a distributor.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Another thing that works very good is Naptha. You can pick it up at any hardware store. It works very well and it will not harm plastic. I use it all the time on my sled. B)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts