Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
B) :rolleyes: :eek: It was like a big magnic that just drew people to it as soon as they came in the room. It was a complete sled not just a hood. It made some of the other decal units seem kiddy like? But hey I am 65 and with all the cat jackets and clothes I have -a black one is what I need.
The ZR900 in black and green did not look to bad at all up close. The a-arms are in silver. The SaberCat in green and black was very nice also. Maybe I should go for that with electric start and reverse......the factory lad said I do not look like the geezer type yet. So I will be getting a spring order price
on an F7 Nightfire EFI standard tomorrow. :rolleyes: :D :wub:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The factory guy walked me through all the changes to the 2004's. The seat really feels nicer that my chums 2003. Most of the changes were posted on here all ready. I told him to go back to TRF's and tell them to plan another Cat Fest. Had a great time at the one in 1987 and 1993. Any of you guys make those Cat parties? We got about 10 inches of snow on the bay out back yet but no riders. Are they all tired of sledding all ready? night night.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope-have not gone across the ice to Door County. It is only 13 miles to the Sturgeon Bay ship canel from my back door but with the winters we have been having it is not worth the risk. I would advise anyone to be smart and
not try it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts