Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
List any places here in Western NY that are on or accessible from the trail system and where they are. Thanks.

My favorite is the Milestone in Chaffee.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wondering after all the riding everyone put in if they could add a few more spots to the list?? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have to add the Ship n' Shore in Pendleton. I'm sure longspur can vouch for that one.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Coming to the area next year Perna's white house will re-open. Completely remodeled new kitchen have a chef not just a cook will have all types of homemade foods. Also will serve breakfast and kitchen will be open till bar closes Free parking in a huge lot and is on the beginning of the trail in Wheat field.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Stones Countryside Churchville, NY[/b]
Was there this past Sunday afternoon. Had a Hot Roast Beef sandwich/Fries and Gravy. :tongue:

Indian Falls Log Cabin, Pembroke[/b]
Been there only once...Seemed like a nice and decent place to dine out. :shifty:

I haven't rode into the place but I like the food at the Dakota Grill, in Hamlin I believe[/b]
Not too far from my home. Always stop there on my F7 and Harley.

Now, My other 3 favorites...Earl's in Arcade/Chaffee area, Byrncliff Ski/Golf Resort and Hole in the Wall restaurant in Perry right by Silver Lake. :D

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.