Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped in to see what is new around Blue Bear. The new owners Paul and Wendy have turn the place around. They are now serving pizza. That place is very friendly and the pizza is great. The pizza is priced right, $10 with anything and everything on it. He is also working on a breakfast pizza. Stop by and say hello.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yea I agree... Paul and Wendi have done a great job!!! Pay at the Pumps are now up and working ....makeing fill ups dureing the busy times much easier & faster!!!! the Pizza's are awesome ...the kitchen is spotless...they stock the most popular liquors.....and soon they will have a complete SUB menu.....Paul is from the UP originally (Marquette)... he knows and understands snowmobilers.....They are bending over backwards trying to make the Bears Lair a destination .... not just a gas station....
this will be great for faimlys who want a quick sub or pizza without breaking your pocket book with a full blown bar stop!

:beerchug:

make sure you stop in and say hi to Paul and Wendy!! I'll garentee they'll make you feel welcome!!!

lets help these guys make it work!!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Where exactly is this place? Off of 72 East of the trail head parking lot?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
could not agree more....thse are quality folks that we need too support......see fellas,i'm not totally brutal...good people get support,shitty fuckers get the treatment....just the way it is...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on this place guys, had my last $5 pitcher of pop last year and was looking for a new idea. We do several day trips out of that trail head on 72 and always seem to want to grab a bite in that area on the way. Have fueled up there before and will plan on it for food now! :banana:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Goof ball, it is the Gas Station down from Dingmans.....[/b]

Thats the same one I'm talking about isn't it? I'm all turned around since Tammy swipped my compass : :fluffy: :frech32:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hey Steve, how about a big GO BUCKS for tonight.......lol :drunk: :linemup: :beerchug: :celebrating:[/b]

Ahhh---no...

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on this place guys, had my last $5 pitcher of pop last year and was looking for a new idea. We do several day trips out of that trail head on 72 and always seem to want to grab a bite in that area on the way. Have fueled up there before and will plan on it for food now! :banana:[/b]
I had my last $5 pitcher of water at Dingmans last fall :frech32: . Will definately bypass that hole and grab a bite at the shell. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Frank I'm Rob....i'm up ther all the time at my cabin as well....usually have a big crowd every weekend..come on over and have a beer ..we'll have to meet up some time...

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Sweet my wifes friend owns the land behind the Shell they have there own trial from the cabin to there. Will have to check it out if we ever get snow.

·
Super Moderator
2,578 Posts
Come on Steve where's the love?? I was rooting for the Michigan Jackalopes, or is it Koala Bears, oh crap its the Wolverines isn't it during their Bowl Game....... :smilielol: :div20: :banana:[/b]

Ryan - I'll give you some support. Gotta root for the Big 10...... Plus, I have family in Ohio that will ALL be watchin tonight..

·
Premium Member
2,595 Posts
Stopped in at the gas station a few times while running the quad
on the trails this past summer and fall. Nice people.
And honest.

I bought a gatorade and left it on the counter after paying for gas,
and they came out running after me to give the aid to me.
They could have just left it there.
Anyway, nice people.

-Duane

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Ryan - I'll give you some support. Gotta root for the Big 10...... Plus, I have family in Ohio that will ALL be watchin tonight..[/b]
Thanks for the support Chris, that is a lot more than I can say for Steve..... :smilielol:

Hopefully we can hook up at the Hideaway again this winter for some :linemup: :celebrating: :drunk: :burp:

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,408 Posts
I agree, they were very nice when Speedy, Paul and I were there back the first of December.
I really hope they did get the pay at the pump and ALL the pumps working cause I know for
a fact, that I have waited there multiple times over 30 minutes for gas. I wish them the best. :div20:

·
Registered
669 Posts
Thanks for the support Chris, that is a lot more than I can say for Steve..... :smilielol:

Hopefully we can hook up at the Hideaway again this winter for some :linemup: :celebrating: :drunk: :burp:[/b]
Hey, Chris didn't have some drunken hillbillys :drunk: string an OSU banner across his front lawn did he???

·
Super Moderator
2,578 Posts

Hopefully we can hook up at the Hideaway again this winter for some :linemup: :celebrating: :drunk: :burp:[/b]
Sounds like a plan!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts