Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I tried out a new polarized sunglass lense that velcros to the outside of the face shield. It worked great. No more fogged up sunglasses. When not in use it can be velcroed to the inside of the windshield out of the way. Take a look at www.polar-optics.com. I have been looking for something like this for a while. Great product!!!!! :D

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Looks like it would work great!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It really is nice. I was using it on a bright sunny day. The temp was only minus 32F so sunglasses inside the helmet were out of the question. This worked perfect. One of the guys had a modular and the slide down sunshield in his helmet was fogging up as well. So I was the only one of the bunch that could see.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
They work great. I bought 2 last year and luv them. The only problem I have had is with the velco coming off the lens in extreme cold.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I have thought about trying them, but I find with the TXi helmet visor, I am not bothered by the sun as much as I used to be...Marc

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Man, I have always been looking for something like this product! I may just have to purchase it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by GF7PE@Feb 2 2003, 09:22 AM
would be nice if you could get them heated
The lense goes on the outside of the shield so they don't have to be heated. No fogging will occur on the lense. Have a heated shield and you are in business.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts