Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a graet weekend been drunk :frantics: since christmas and in bush 4 times ! Nice to see boys out and having fun ! A great base like 15 feet ! Hers a few pic of Quebec #2 ##1 Phil and the rest ! Thanks for pulling me out of the woods !

·
Registered
781 Posts
ok so :beer_cheers: who is who in these pics...awesome hair on that one dude :ylsuper:

·
Registered
781 Posts
well it's nice to put faces to names ....i am much prettier in person pictures suck!! I LOVE BERNIE

·
Registered
781 Posts
Where is the area that you post pics of? How far from Montreal?[/b]
I takes me a little over an hour to go to montreal...the pics are in a neighbouring club...where do you cross when you come here...lacolle, cornwall?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Hey Mustang ! What do the trails look like out where you are ?
We are down to 4 inches here in Montreal.[/b]
Base is there looks like about 8 to 12 inches in spots, but the ditch xssings must be empty underneath, and the pipeline must have water going through it at least in 2 spots, the sides of the road are green. The only good news is there is a system coming up the 401 should have about 10cm but the turning to freezing rain.....hubby is fixing hydro since yesterday cause of the wind and now ice is coming....have to get some of the other drivers to groom again. I will post updates after the next snowfall...
Don't forget we are having a poker run on the 2nd of feb one of our stops is in Rigaud.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Base is there looks like about 8 to 12 inches in spots, but the ditch xssings must be empty underneath, and the pipeline must have water going through it at least in 2 spots, the sides of the road are green. The only good news is there is a system coming up the 401 should have about 10cm but the turning to freezing rain.....hubby is fixing hydro since yesterday cause of the wind and now ice is coming....have to get some of the other drivers to groom again. I will post updates after the next snowfall...
Don't forget we are having a poker run on the 2nd of feb one of our stops is in Rigaud.[/b]
Could be a little tricky getting around this weekend but we don't really have nothing to complain about compared to last few years this one is super. We were hoping to get our ice shack on the lake this weekend behind Finnagan's but I guess we will have to go out and drill a few holes before we decide that...PS: Quebec #1 is a dead man when I get my hands on him.... 1300 miles so far this season and counting on many more...

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Could be a little tricky getting around this weekend but we don't really have nothing to complain about compared to last few years this one is super. We were hoping to get our ice shack on the lake this weekend behind Finnagan's but I guess we will have to go out and drill a few holes before we decide that...PS: Quebec #1 is a dead man when I get my hands on him.... 1300 miles so far this season and counting on many more...[/b]
:blahblah1:
I will give you some Booze and you will be right back loving me again ! :boxing1:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Joff said that you are all punks and that us BIG FAT AMERICANS will CRUSH you again in Morin Heights! :yelrotflmao:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Joff said that you are all punks and that us BIG FAT AMERICANS will CRUSH you again in Morin Heights! :yelrotflmao:[/b]
did i miss something??? :frantics: :ermm:

·
Registered
781 Posts
:blahblah1:
I will give you some Booze and you will be right back loving me again ! :boxing1:[/b]

Hey that's what hubby does with me lol

·
Registered
509 Posts
did i miss something??? :frantics: :ermm:[/b]
Just joining the banter for some fun. We have a mutual friend that introduced us at the Morin Heights Hillclimb last year and all we did was banter back and forth. No/crappy snow = STRESS which = BANTER! :boogieboy:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts