Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:blink: Will Arctic Cat have some kind of fix ? When I try greasing the fittings
near the top front shock mounts the grease will come out inside the bulkhead,
out the welds for the shock mount , never being able to reach the upper bushing
of the stearing arms .

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
My left is fine (so far!) but I've got the same problem with my right side, and THAT is where most of my steering slop is coming from... gee, imagine that! Niether side on my bud's F7 seems to be properly taking any grease -- coming out everywhere but where it should! This is NOT right, right?!?!?! -- Roy

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
I also noticed this on my F7 the 1st day I got it home and started looking over the sled....

I agree with Roy T, something is NOT right with this situation, especially if some peoples sleds are not leaking in this area!! :angry:
-John

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
TTT, would like to know if this is a "normal" condition that Cat knows about or am I going to have to reweld my bulkhead the right way.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I must have grease all over the place. Where exactly does it come out? I put about 20 pumps in each side and I know it should not of taken this much. There has to be a huge glob of grease somewhere...I didn't see anywhere though. So where does it go? Thanks

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
1fastcat, check down in the gaps near the rear of the airbox, like where the clear plastic tube coming out of the ECU box goes down into, and while you're there, make sure that hose isn't plugged either! The grease can also come out near the top of the ski shock mounting area. -- Roy

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
just pull the airbox off and you can see the grease. just pulled my airbox off and yep dime size grease.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts