Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As stated in Truth or Rumor post, drags are on for the 29th of October.
Details will be on the AVLRR site or post questions here. SwampJumper hopefully you will give directions and answer questions.
I am not organizing this I just wanted to put the title up so people could know.
Hope for a big turn out.

·
Registered
8,136 Posts
Hopefuly my 79 OLYMPIQUE is done by then I may have to come up.
If I come up watch out. :fluffy:

·
Registered
63 Posts
hopefully i can get a secondary clutch sell the 440 and find a 500 or 600 (preferablly studded) and have it ready for race day

·
Registered
63 Posts
i'm think more the $2000-4000 price range would be nice to afford that though I have ridden a prox very fast and good ride couldn't belive the pick up it had from 0-90mph just sweet

·
Registered
540 Posts
Originally posted by High Revin Racing@Sep 26 2005, 01:11 PM
i'm think more the $2000-4000 price range would be nice to afford that though I have ridden a prox very fast and good ride couldn't belive the pick up it had from 0-90mph just sweet
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=893453
[/quote]

Hey High Revin my buddy has a 98 zr600 efi studded for $3500, i think it has about 4300 miles on it. i can get pictures if you want.

·
Registered
63 Posts
y man send some pics up my msn is [email protected] btw stephen i got 8th out of 14 yesterday at riverglade almost cleared the spectator jump (85ft tripple)
me last lap i think i was 3rd gear pinned if not sailed over it easily in 4th

Attachments

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
There is a MINT conitdion 500 cat for sale here in Port Hawkesbury .It has a pile of extra`s ,reeds,pipe, studded, etc ....Get the Meanie to post some pic`s ....You won`t find used sled this clean for the year anywhere period.!! It is sick clean for the year .
Cape breton Stock....... :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Caper got a friend that is looking for a sled exactly like that! Let me know the price, miles and everything that comes with her. Pics would be good too. Let me know asap!! :augen41: :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Originally posted by maxpower@Oct 2 2005, 06:18 PM
Caper got a friend that is looking for a sled exactly like that!  Let me know the price, miles and everything that comes with her.  Pics would be good too.  Let me know asap!! :augen41:  :beerchug:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904309
[/quote]
Ask for Harold at 625-1420....gota see it....think price he is asking $3800
later, turn at Workman`s in Hastings .... :beerchug:
Cape Breton Stock......

·
Registered
890 Posts
Originally posted by High Revin Racing@Oct 2 2005, 10:51 AM
y man send some pics up my msn is [email protected] btw stephen i got 8th out of 14 yesterday at riverglade almost cleared the spectator jump (85ft tripple)
me last lap i think i was 3rd gear pinned if not sailed over it easily in 4th
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=903568
[/quote]
hey you know Damon Baker.. Hes In Pro Class ?

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Well, to keep things off-topic, I was at the Glade on Saturday too. Some good action there, even though the top guns were in Montreal. That you on a quad?Wonder how many more HCS'rs are moto-freaks? I know of at least two. Too bad the season's over...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Originally posted by ns503@Oct 4 2005, 09:58 AM
Well, to keep things off-topic, I was at the Glade on Saturday too. Some good action there, even though the top guns were in Montreal. That you on a quad?Wonder how many more HCS'rs are moto-freaks? I know of at least two. Too bad the season's over...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=907123
[/quote]
yes i was #19 the kid on 300ex that made some people look like wimps and was beating a 250r for a few laps :div20:

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
What the heck happened to grass racing, forget about bikes, let's talk sleds!!!!!!!

The AVLRR October meeting is tomorrow night, and the races will be discussed as all rules will be decided on, the classes, where 4 strokes will run, times etc.

If you have any questions post them and I will bring them up?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I got a question.
How bad are you going to get you ass kicked?
LOLOLOLOL
Sorry couldn't help it.
The keyboard racing is about to begin.
See you there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts