Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys go to the grass drags in Lisnon Falls, they happen ever sunday starting this coming up sunday till the first snow fall. My brother is draging his sled this year, and im planning on it to, not 100% sure if i want to or not yet

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I went up to Bowdoinham, prbly the same place, had a brand new sled last fall, couldn't bring myself to run it through the mud..will see ya up there :div20:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by snownman@Oct 15 2005, 07:58 AM
are they running sunday in lisbon ? and what time will it start ?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=931060
[/quote]

IDK if its gonna be goin on this week because i think it will be to muddy and they'll cancel it. They start early because they are normaly over by 10 or 11

·
Registered
585 Posts
Could you let us know if they are happening and the address of where they are happening? I want to look at a sled in Lisbon Falls this weekend and I would love to race the new to me XCR so i see no problems other than maybe missing the pats game.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Winsa12XC@Oct 15 2005, 10:23 AM
Could you let us know if they are happening and the address of where they are happening?  I want to look at a sled in Lisbon Falls this weekend and I would love to race the new to me XCR so i see no problems other than maybe missing the pats game.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=931296
[/quote]

What is the sled you are looking at???

I highly doubt there happening this weekend, the only way i know of to find out is to show up there

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There finaly goin to happen this sunday :banana: if it dont rain tonight like its been doin the last like 3 weekdends

I'll be there on my ZRT

·
Registered
431 Posts
Just follow Main St. threw lisbon falls all the way up past frens body shop past a big red farm on the left and then there will be a turn keep going and you will see it on the right the filed is rite across form bards pit.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Whent this weekend and I ran my ZRT i do really bad so im not goin to race it any more on grass, But they really start big next week end, every one is supposed to be there then, there was on me, my brother, 2 friends, and 2 other guys there so only 6 sleds total, nest week every one will be there :div20:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by FastFirecat@Oct 30 2005, 05:59 PM
they race in bowdoinham??
anyone know of the classes?

how long?
id be interested if they had a mod class....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=967582
[/quote]

they dont have classes really you just race against who ever you want to race, if you see a bunch of your friends pulling up just go up, only rules is 5 sleds at a time at the most , and its 500 feet

Its a real back yard type deal, its free, and it just for fun and somthn to do :div20:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I tried to find them on Sunday but maybe I was to late. I went around 12:30

Were do you go after Frens Body Shop? Is it on the same road but up further? Do you go around the large right hand turn at the top of a hill and find it on your right in those big fields?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts