Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The grass drags will be Wyoming County International Speedway in Perry, NY. Registration is at 9 a.m. and racing starts at either 10 or 11 a.m. I was just curious as to who all might be going. I will be there and most likely race my F7. I'll be wearing my HCS Summer Sucks T-Shirt!!! :banana:

·
Registered
631 Posts
I'll be at the P.R.O. race at Kasoag Lake in Williamstown. Too bad I couldn't fit it into my schedule.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Thanks, good luck with the F7 too!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hey, Perry is just down the road from me. I might be very interested in coming to watch. But I'm not familier where the Wyoming County International Speedway is. Only speedway I know is the speedway between York and Mt. Morris. Let me know where this speedway is and I'll be there.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Snowman if you need directions still let me know. It's actually pretty easy from you. Just Take Brown Rd. to 246 and 246 through Perry and turn right by the Arrow Mart. The signs are posted pointing towards the speedway. If you want better more detailed directions let me know.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got the sled pretty much ready last night. Tonight it's just switching back to the stock pipe and cleaning the clutches. Possibly even a coat of wax and armor all too while doing a little bit of :beerchug: !!! Hopefully after a win or two tomorrow the group will be :banana: and more of :beerchug: !!!! Then possibly go to the bar and find a lil woman for a lil :ladys-man: , LOL!!!

[attachment=93381:attachment]

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
how did the races go? Please post some results and pics if ya got any.

Getting my sled ready for some racing today at Freedom Raceway at 1pm against some off road pro and limited mod trucks. Don't really care if I win, just that I get to ride the sled for a bit. :banana: :div20: :luxhello:

Eric

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I was there at the races yesturday and ran into BlackSaberCat. His sled was running really good, as he won both races that I saw him in. I couldn't believe that his sled was totally stock without any studs. He ran well against his cousins 03 F7. As for the results at the end of the day, I'm not sure. I had to leave early to be somewhere else, so I couldn't sdtay they whole day. I was impressed that they had a catogory for stock without studs sleds. I may go to the next race with my sled just for shits and giggles. Those guys looked like they were having fun out there. Mostly Firecats, but 5 Ski-Doo's and 2 older Polaris did race.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Snowman......I posted my results in the General Forum. I ended up winning both of the Finals against my cousin. You should get yours out in October when the next races are there. I was pretty impressed myself with the results my sled displayed. We had tons of fun a little tired and a little sun burned but nothing a few beers that night didn't take care of. It was nice meeting you and maybe we'll see you there in October.

Jason

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yeah Jason, don't get to cocky just yet. I'm already setting the wheel in motion for the drags in October. I'll be entering the 700 stk no studs. I'd really be interested on how my sled runs against everyone elses Firecats. Mine will most likely be the only orange sled out there. If I would have had a reciever and ball on my truck, I'd would have went back and got my sled to run it on saturday. You can count me in on being there with my sled next time. I'll bring beer with me and few of my buds. Trying to convince a friend with a 700 MXZ and a F6 to come out. It would be nice if we can round up some guys form HCS and ArcticChat to come out. We have plenty of members in Western NY.

Ron

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ron,

I'm not getting cocky, LOL. I hope you are getting in motion and are going to be there with your sled in October. We need more people in that class. Tell your friends to come out with their sleds. I know they had a 600 stock unstudded class too. Plus the F6's are neck and neck with the f7's so he could enter the 700 and 800 class too. Same with the MXZ. We should get a big HCS and ArcticChat get together. A few beers afterwards would be good too. Talk to you later.

Jason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts