Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
I am also looking to ride up there past the state park, but before you get to East B Hill road that goes into Andover. On the paper company roads if they arent plowed..

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
I am also looking to ride up there past the state park, but before you get to East B Hill road that goes into Andover. On the paper company roads if they arent plowed..[/b]
Alot of those roads have been plowed the past couple years. Gates have been installed also.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am also looking to ride up there past the state park, but before you get to East B Hill road that goes into Andover. On the paper company roads if they arent plowed..[/b]
Ya i'm staying in Andover (at the Ritz Carlton). Probably trailer up E Bill hill Rd. If Not i'll come down 26 and back to Andover. Thanx for a little hope for snow. Let me know if hear about any coming soon, See ya on the trails

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
probably not, might stay and unpack in Andover. look around for snow. Happy New Year

Anybody seen any snow in area?[/b]
Snowed all day up this way, mountains look great up over 2000'. More north you go better the snow cover. But beware everyone and their brother is out looking for snow.

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Probably going to Jackman/Greenville tomorrow or saturday to find the white stuff! If not we might take a ride up see what we find..

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Snowed all day up this way, mountains look great up over 2000'. More north you go better the snow cover. But beware everyone and their brother is out looking for snow.[/b]
I'm going to look sat, any good i'll ride in there sunday, probably park at one pull off on 26. if your riding in there Look for two yamies Not going to tow any further, coming from mass, maybe another week when i no its good in Rangeley

·
Registered
60 Posts
Its always good in Rangeley. If we cant find real good riding we will have to get a house call from the doctor.
Im sure drinking plenty of fluids is a cure all!!
:beerchug: :share_doobie: :celebrating: :beer:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts