Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I get maps of trails plotted with GPS, I know I have seen it on here before but I can't seem to use the search feature to find it !!!! :dunno: I'm looking for trails in Northern NH and Maine. The reason I'm asking is that my brother just got a unit, just figured I'd mess with it. :div20:
Thanks Again,
ArcticCrewzr

·
Registered
499 Posts
You can pick up MapSource software for about 80.00. It actually does a decent job with the existing logging/snowmobile roads. I am looking into picking up A GPS myself, I already got the mapping software I am going to use with it. You have to have the right kind of GPS to upload to though

·
Registered
152 Posts
I can give you lots of tips. I have a garmin map276C. I have a lot of things marked as waypoints in the north country of NH, VT & maine. Anyone that has a Garmin is welcome to a copy. I've attached a photo of what the maps in the GPS look like for Pittsburg. I also attached a few photos that I took of my computer screen of 2 software packages that I use. As soon as my new computer comes in, I can pass along some better samples of the maps that I make of every ride I go on. I have missed very few rides since 1999. Feel free to PM me for more info.

-Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts