Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,665 Posts
Yes that's a great idea. I want to know so they use the tracks at all south of OF? As all you hear about is taking them out from big moose north.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Yes that's a great idea. I want to know so they use the tracks at all south of OF? As all you hear about is taking them out from big moose north.
I think south of OF is that stretch they use for the scenic train rides correct or no? The wife and I been talking about taking that ride for three years now but we would much prefer to drive into it as a white wonderland. :bc2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anybody seen the blue prison bus with enclosed trailer in tow heading up the thruway? Why its big Joe Percoco!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still no sightings of Big Joe P. running around the Old Forge/ Inlet areas this weekend.:lol3:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Another weekend...no big Joe!

Another weekend in the north country and no sign of big Joe Percoco, and what happend to the G ride?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its time

Was that a Blue Prison bus heading north on rt 28 today with big Joe's face in the window?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Another weekend....no Big Joe

No big Joe, no blue prison bus and no governors ride anywhere around OF this weekend! :blahblah1:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts