Hardcore Sledder banner

1881 - 1900 of 1970 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,102 Posts
The chickens look on in confusion as Colonel Sanders plucks their feathers. Useful Idiot translation: Witless doubles down on self-destruction by claiming the moral high ground. Her constituents (chickens) continue to misplace the blame, while smarter folks connect the dots right to the root cause. o_O

·
Premium Member
16,102 Posts

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,889
Takes money away from the cops and gives $53 million to teachers for hazard pay. Makes sense to me.

·
Registered
ski-doo
518 Posts
Takes money away from the cops and gives $53 million to teachers for hazard pay. Makes sense to me.
like said before, 6 month,s from now when thing,s don,t go their way, these nutsack,s will be begging for the cop,s.

people need to realize , the dumpocrat,s supported their cities getting torn all to hell, how can you support that shit ?

all these cum stain,s should of had their asses kicked by the police day one.

·
Registered
833 Posts
The teachers union is a powerful, destructive force in this country, they don’t want ‘school choice’, or ‘charter schools’....it’s unbelievable how they fight against BOTH !

The country needs educated on this topic, and ask the question...why ?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Wow, she has it nailed!

·
Registered
7,344 Posts
I wonder what's on the queen's agenda today, I heard Fauci this morning saying we all should start wearing masks outside.
Like he did just the other day ?

1881 - 1900 of 1970 Posts