Hardcore Sledder banner

1861 - 1880 of 1970 Posts

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
She is such a blockhead, has signed more EO's the past 6 months than Snyder did in 8 years. If she had a brain all she needed to do is remind everyone to use common sense, try and force someone to do dumb shit like not being able to use a boat with a motor but can use a ATV, buy liquor, weed and lotto tickets is okay

She needs to do a little math when she says "COVID-19 is over four times more prevalent among Black Michiganders than among white Michiganders. " All she needs to do is look at where most of the cases are and she will learn the population is close to maybe over 50% black meaning Covid-19 is more prevalent among White Michiganders. DATA

motor.jpg

·
Registered
448 Posts
Like i said several times wearing a mask to prevent the spread of the virus is like wearing underwear to prevent a Fart from smelling. The only thing the mask is doing is slowing down the distance that moisture droplets are traveling, the virus can still get thru a mask and the virus can still enter your body thru your eyes.......... 😷🤒🤢🥴
COVID on average is 299 times larger than CO2 molecule, see lots of people complaining that the mask traps CO2...
Interesting article with some test data.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
The material construction can or cannot be an issue. BUT a major issue is the seal of the mask. N-95. 95%filtration non petroleum resistant work as described ONLY air properly fit tested. They come in different sizes and shapes. You cannot tell if you have a seal without a proper fit test. Also start moving around and talking making faces and reaching bending etc. and that great seal failes. But yes 95 works. Surgical masks seldomly are won correctly and are not a sealing mask add in the movement etc again and thier ability to filter to go all the leaks is greatly diminished. Potentially even worse yet homeade masks made from whatever ,that don’t even come close to sealing in any way. Fit a proper 95 mask and spray perfume (I think the real stuff is saccrine very sweet tasting ) and you can’t taste it. Now do it with your super duper surgical mask or homeade underwear face filter and your gonna get a mouth full of it. I know I get tested with masks at least every year sometimes more.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The material construction can or cannot be an issue. BUT a major issue is the seal of the mask. N-95. 95%filtration non petroleum resistant work as described ONLY air properly fit tested. They come in different sizes and shapes. You cannot tell if you have a seal without a proper fit test. Also start moving around and talking making faces and reaching bending etc. and that great seal failes. But yes 95 works. Surgical masks seldomly are won correctly and are not a sealing mask add in the movement etc again and thier ability to filter to go all the leaks is greatly diminished. Potentially even worse yet homeade masks made from whatever ,that don’t even come close to sealing in any way. Fit a proper 95 mask and spray perfume (I think the real stuff is saccrine very sweet tasting ) and you can’t taste it. Now do it with your super duper surgical mask or homeade underwear face filter and your gonna get a mouth full of it. I know I get tested with masks at least every year sometimes more.

·
Registered
448 Posts
So would you get more of a mouthful wearing the super duper surgical mask/homemade underwear face filter or just spraying the perfume into your mouth without any sort of barrier?

Anyone who thinks a cheap mask will totally prevent the spread is delusional, probably about as delusional as the person who thinks that a surgical mask provides no risk reduction in the transmission. The only thing that is 100% effective is total isolation. All of these other measures are just risk reduction methods(mask, social distancing, frequent hand washing etc)

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I agree to an extent. There is a huge misconception among the populous that surgical masks and underwear masks STOP you from getting covid. People in general have no clue. This giving them a false Idea of effectiveness. There is also some who would argue that people with an ineffective mask maybe potentially at equal or more risk because of handing incorrectly and the constant messing with the mask around your mouth nose and eyes. Idk. At work it’s mandatory for me to wear n95. And in other places surgical masks, and other forms. I’m not saying don’t wear one I’m not saying to wear one. Im just saying people don’t have a clue and it should be a personal choice.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Ps. I’m not sure if it actually matters if you get more or less with one than nothing. If it takes ten particulars (?) to get you sick and a underwear masks lets in 50 and no mask lets in 100 does it really matter? I don’t know the answer just my thought. Sort of like if it takes 100 lbs to tip a scale but I put 110 pounds on instead does it really matter the scale is tipped either way.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ps. I’m not sure if it actually matters if you get more or less with one than nothing. If it takes ten particulars (?) to get you sick and a underwear masks lets in 50 and no mask lets in 100 does it really matter? I don’t know the answer just my thought. Sort of like if it takes 100 lbs to tip a scale but I put 110 pounds on instead does it really matter the scale is tipped either way.
Yes so many unknowns, around this I think in a few years we could all look back and be a Monday quarterback! I think the number of COV to get you sick varies on your overall health. So if you keep that person from getting sick by a reduction quantity, maybe they don't tranmit it to someone who only needs a little?

·
Registered
395 Posts
same here, tested for fitment once a year. If you have facial hair, have to wear a big hood/shield thing. Petty sure that the potholder i saw an old man wearing wasnt filtering shit. But hey, its a face covering, let him in 👌

·
Registered
495 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,876

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
I saw the queen got her pen reloaded for another 3 weeks of signing EO's maybe some new demands coming at 3pm today

·
Registered
ski-doo
518 Posts
I saw the queen got her pen reloaded for another 3 weeks of signing EO's maybe some new demands coming at 3pm today
i,d like to think it could,nt get any worse, but with her i would,nt bet on it. (n)

·
Registered
ski-doo
518 Posts
1861 - 1880 of 1970 Posts