Hardcore Sledder banner

1821 - 1829 of 1829 Posts

·
Administrator
24,667 Posts
Buckle up kiddies. Ol Gretch isn’t happy with the numbers. No more opening up and she’s even considered putting the pinch on again so might as well get ready for it.

·
Registered
938 Posts
They make the ticket just expensive enough to make money, but not give you points or make it high dollar enough to fight it.
Exactly......no points and my daughter is now in Washington state on a summer co-op with Marathon Oil so she doesn’t have time to fight it so she’ll just pay them....

·
Premium Member
15,830 Posts
Buckle up kiddies. Ol Gretch isn’t happy with the numbers. No more opening up and she’s even considered putting the pinch on again so might as well get ready for it.
The court stated that the authority to make the rules during these crises rests with the elected person because they are ultimately answerable to their constituents. This means, she may have to face her constituent's anger at some point.

·
Registered
270 Posts
The court stated that the authority to make the rules during these crises rests with the elected person because they are ultimately answerable to their constituents. This means, she may have to face her constituent's anger at some point.

Weasel’s always seem to be able to weasel out of any real repercussions....disgusting. Governors of California, Michigan, New York, Massachusetts, Illinois, Minnesota and probably others should go to jail for what they have done, and allowed to happen.

Same for the mayors of the big cities in these states.

·
Administrator
24,667 Posts

I’m not going to hold my breath. This woman has gotten out of almost everything thus far. I expect no less any other time soon.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
That would be sexist. :)

Reactions: Mwana
1821 - 1829 of 1829 Posts