Hardcore Sledder banner

1661 - 1680 of 1746 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
stay at home order extended till june 12, yee fuckin ha. :(

whitler , naziism at it,s finest. :poop:
Damn......she is delusional......And this is because the hospitals have been overrun right?

I am soooo glad we have a governor that is keeping me safe while also protecting those that can’t protect themselves (fresh water mussels)......

·
Administrator
24,528 Posts
She is a runaway train and no one is stopping her. She threw everyone in this state a bone, that’s all we get now deal with it! Maybe if we didn’t have rouge barbers in this state, she would have opened them up too?

I hear that TC bars/restaurants are checking IDs at the door and if you’re not local, they are not letting you in.

At least the campground I am currently at is full of happy people enjoying themselves. The camp store even delivered us pizza, no masks required by anyone! 👍🏻

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
She is a runaway train and no one is stopping her. She threw everyone in this state a bone, that’s all we get now deal with it! Maybe if we didn’t have rouge barbers in this state, she would have opened them up too?

I hear that TC bars/restaurants are checking IDs at the door and if you’re not local, they are not letting you in.

At least the campground I am currently at is full of happy people enjoying themselves. The camp store even delivered us pizza, no masks required by anyone! 👍🏻
Is that even legal?

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,249 Posts
So she couldn’t be on her boat, so nobody else can either - huh - not saying nobody can go on their boat, but this is not extending the lock down out of spite? Did she provide some sort of science behind her decision to extend??

·
Registered
4,383 Posts

So you're at the campground enjoying yourself but you took the time to bitch here....awesome! 😂😂

·
Registered
19SKS850,17Assault815BCX.13BCX,to96XCR6;-} Six Star:Lodge At HWL
183 Posts
Just came back from north of Newberry and when going through Newberry this am there were more trucks and trailers with sxs at the hotels and gas stations than the busiest snowmobile weekend of a season. Ha Attendant at bridge said unbelievable the trailers friday and friday night. Really nice to be able to get out but it could backfire, time will tell. Went into Pinestump for pizza, had to mask up until you were seated and tables were spread out nicely(hats off to them). They handled it well.

·
Registered
843 Posts

I’ve got a cottage rented for July 1-July 6th for my family...daughter is coming up from TN and we haven’t seen them since November.

I’ve thought throughout this whole process there is no way this will impact our rental......now since she just extended it again until 6/12 I am more in the thought that there is little chance she will allow rentals by July......

·
Premium Member
15,597 Posts
I’ve got a cottage rented for July 1-July 6th for my family...daughter is coming up from TN and we haven’t seen them since November.

I’ve thought throughout this whole process there is no way this will impact our rental......now since she just extended it again until 6/12 I am more in the thought that there is little chance she will allow rentals by July......
Hopefully, her authority will be removed soon by the Michigan Supreme Court.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
The question should be is that even true? BTW pretty sure a private business can deny service or entry to anybody they choose but you would have to reasearch it.
Really, so if I own a business I can deny service to a minority and that would be perfectly okay?

·
Registered
19SKS850,17Assault815BCX.13BCX,to96XCR6;-} Six Star:Lodge At HWL
183 Posts

I have thought through the process going to cabin as well and all this hasnt stopped me. I take all the food and supplies needed so no store is needed. We stop for fuel once. This issue has actually caused some of the best spring riding ever then into the start of summer. My neighbor there works for prison and said you dont see many masks at stores and if you do its elder people. Totally different world there.

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
Really, so if I own a business I can deny service to a minority and that would be perfectly okay?
If I own a bar I can simply tell someone they are already intoxicated and not serve them or not let them in the door. There are certain protected classes of people that cannot be denied entry just because of race, gender...etc..

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
I have thought through the process going to cabin as well and all this hasnt stopped me. I take all the food and supplies needed so no store is needed. We stop for fuel once. This issue has actually caused some of the best spring riding ever then into the start of summer. My neighbor there works for prison and said you dont see many masks at stores and if you do its elder people. Totally different world there.
You're a good dude for approaching it this way. (y)

·
Registered
325 Posts
If I own a bar I can simply tell someone they are already intoxicated and not serve them or not let them in the door. There are certain protected classes of people that cannot be denied entry just because of race, gender...etc..
And what about denying somebody simply because of the state in which they live? If that's okay, then would it be okay to deny somebody based on the city in which they live? Say, Detroit or Flint?

·
Administrator
24,528 Posts
This is typical the way that we always go to my in-laws place up in Joburg. Occasionally, we have to go to town for something we forgot or to eat but not very often. We were up there three weeks ago and I was amazed at the difference between how this whole mess was being handled up there vs downstate.

Same with the private campground we are camping at this weekend. All of the playground equipment is open and being used. Boat rental and camp store is open. The only masks I’ve seen are on the young girls serving ice cream at the camp store. Everyone is smiling, waving and super talkative. We were at this same campground last Memorial Day weekend and this year seems just like last year. We did have to have our temperature checked when we first came in, however, but that’s been it. Very relaxing and refreshing to get away from all that bullshit.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I think he kind of worded it wrong. A business should be able to refuse service to a person, BUT it has to be some what a good reason. Why do you see no shoes, no shirt, no service signs sometimes, reason being because of public health safety, as for race, sex, color and etc, no way

·
Registered
325 Posts
I think he kind of worded it wrong. A business should be able to refuse service to a person, BUT it has to be some what a good reason. Why do you see no shoes, no shirt, no service signs sometimes, reason being because of public health safety, as for race, sex, color and etc, no way
Agreed, but again....where does one draw the line? Is denial/exclusion based on where one lives (without knowing anything else about them) a good reason?

·
Administrator
24,528 Posts
Is that even legal?
Under this state government, anything is legal apparently.

This quote was taken from the above article.

“If you’re not from the Northern Michigan Region DO NOT ENTER,” it read. “The stay at home order has been lifted only for regions 6 & 8.”

1661 - 1680 of 1746 Posts