Hardcore Sledder banner

1641 - 1660 of 1746 Posts

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
So little man Al says if you do something stupid and get hurt, it’s your fault you can’t get fixed now.

Reasonable person says it was dumb how the person got hurt, but that is no reason why you can’t get fixed now.

Al, professional scholar of all words, look up the word accident.

Al says if you cause an accident, you are the dumb one and should deal with having to wait to be fixed.

You are such a smart man Al. Don’t know what the world would do without your superior wisdom.

·
Premium Member
15,600 Posts
Little man Al, did you miss the part she needs surgery but can’t have it now ?

Think about / read about how many surgeries and procedures aren’t getting done . And for how long ? We still don’t know.

How many health workers being sent home because not enough work to do.....even though people need procedures done.
Don't try to teach an idiot how to reason CFM. It won't "compute". He has no problem inserting his lack of reasoning ability into nearly every post, yet has no clue how stupid it makes him look.

There is always a lot more to every story as there is in this one. These neighbors are quite old and in poor health. Wife already had one knee replaced earlier. Then she fell outside and broke her femur and just barely recovered from that. Now needs other knee replaced. Husband is legally blind and lost his license. They've been trying to act as executor of their brother's estate and have to drive back and forth to Ann Arbor about 25 miles each way. In addition, they both just recovered from their son giving them the Virus. And, they vote Democrat religiously. I feel so sorry for them as I do Chicken Al. Victims of their own poor judgement.

I called them yesterday and asked what I could do. They were on the phone with their insurance company trying to find where to take their car for repair. I set them up with my Body Shop guy and helped get the car to his shop.
Then, offered to drive them around if necessary.

·
Administrator
24,528 Posts
Latest on court decision:
This state is fucked. 😣

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
23,675 Posts
This state is fucked. 😣

So if years ago the supreme court ruled law enforcement has no obligation to protect you from harm how can a Governor have the right to protect you from harm aka a Virus???

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
23,675 Posts

·
Registered
ski-doo
394 Posts

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
If true, that is great !
Have a link ?

·
Registered
ski-doo
394 Posts
priceless We know now why Al loves Gretchy....They're neighbors. She has a place on Birch Lake north of Elk Lake I guess
View attachment 2103234
that,s probably why she opened that region up, so she would not look as bad for not following her own stay at home order,s.

her and a.g. nassel are joke,s. 💩

nassel threatening the president , if your not going to wear a mask , don,t come to our state again.

the doctor,s should try to cure the cuntidous desease these two female,s have.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
It is off a facebook page from a member here. If I post a link you will not see it, but you will see his real name. I think that is a no-no. That is why I cut the name off. The author of the post is a well known boat / dock guy (North Shore Dock) in the Elk Rapids area.

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
I'll use the link in a boat forum lots of Michiganders I know. :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
So Nessel’s office may have contributed to the dams failing in order to save fresh water mussels......ruining thousands of peoples lives but she can spend her time to go after Trump for not wearing a mask.....priceless!

Hey Al is it still too far of a stretch to call these people Nazi’s??? I really am starting to see real similarities to 1932-1933 Germany.....except these women seem much more ANGRY than Hitler in his early days......

1641 - 1660 of 1746 Posts