Hardcore Sledder banner

2521 - 2540 of 2584 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,525 ·
Frank Beckmann is out for the rest of the week. Yesterday and today is fill in host has been John James. He is doing a real good job. He invited the Governor to appear, but she declined. :LOL: He was talking yesterday about Cancel Culture when his wife and kids were out of town visiting how he wanted to rent a movie before it got cancelled. Blazing Saddles! o_O Says he likes it and thinks it is hilarious.

·
Registered
405 Posts
If any of these restaurants or small businesses let this women inside of their establishments after this, not that she would actually lower herself to do so really, I’d let her know that she’s not welcome.

I said it back in November, she’s trying to keep things locked down again until Bunker Joe is in the WH.
I think i would give her the "special sauce"

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Frank Beckmann is out for the rest of the week. Yesterday and today is fill in host has been John James. He is doing a real good job. He invited the Governor to appear, but she declined. :LOL: He was talking yesterday about Cancel Culture when his wife and kids were out of town visiting how he wanted to rent a movie before it got cancelled. Blazing Saddles! o_O Says he likes it and thinks it is hilarious.
I think James got it stolen from him as well, he would have been great.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
My worries,,, is this going to be the new normal?
No matter what you believe, or who you voted for, the country CANNOT go thru another election like this one. People need to vote IN PERSON, with govt issued ID, or request an absentee ballot. Voter ID cards should be mandatory.

89 Percent Republicans and 60 Percent Democrats Support Voter ID Laws: Rasmussen Reports

·
Registered
5,451 Posts
Women are running this state............FWIW. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings by pointing this out.
Just wait til the Ho pushes Joe out.
We're fucked.
One of the three stooges pushing to arrest this restaurant owner. Sounds like it could happen any minute, the women that owns this place fled Poland back in the early 80's and tells a story about how what is going on here is very similar to what was going on in Poland in the 80's.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
Shame on the pigs that arrested her. I’ve been saying all along the “cops” will turn on the people when thier masters send them marching.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,538 ·
Shame on the pigs that arrested her. I’ve been saying all along the “cops” will turn on the people when thier masters send them marching.
Go easy on the cops there... when the Furer commands you to act you have 2 choices. Follow through, or lose your job. Not all of these guys have a warm and fuzzy about what they are directed to do.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
I can’t go easy on the cops. I’m no anti- police /defunder type. But I’m sick of them also. Not as much as the crabs but still. I know it’s reaching a lil bit. But the Nazis were just following orders also. To me that’s an excuse. If I was soooo against what I was being ordered to do I would A- resign. B -(much more likely ) find a creative way not to do it. Sick , hurt , didn’t see it , flat tire etc.

2521 - 2540 of 2584 Posts