Hardcore Sledder banner

2481 - 2499 of 2499 Posts

·
Registered
5,356 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,357 Posts
If any of these restaurants or small businesses let this women inside of their establishments after this, not that she would actually lower herself to do so really, I’d let her know that she’s not welcome.

I said it back in November, she’s trying to keep things locked down again until Bunker Joe is in the WH.

·
Premium Member
17,541 Posts
If any of these restaurants or small businesses let this women inside of their establishments after this, not that she would actually lower herself to do so really, I’d let her know that she’s not welcome.

I said it back in November, she’s trying to keep things locked down again until Bunker Joe is in the WH.
Yes and it's going to be a really long lockdown. Like 4 years.

·
Registered
2019 Polaris XC 850
1,170 Posts
Man I wish I could be the first one to "Hock a Loogie" on her salad. She can't eat at home forever. That's if this lockdown ever ends.
Oh BTW, "FUCK HER" ........on her best day.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
UP county refuses to uphold COVID-19 epidemic order

BARAGA COUNTY, Mich., (WPBN/WGTU) -- Enough is enough. That's the message Baraga County officials are sending the state government when it comes to COVID-19 restrictions across the state.
On Monday the Baraga County sheriff, prosecuting attorney, clerk, treasurer, and all five county commissioners signed this “manifesto.”
It's a notice to the state of Michigan, stating the county will no longer support the COVID-19 restrictions.
The sheriff said community members had a petition asking county leaders to take a position on the restrictions.

He and the prosecuting attorney said the document is simply to stand up for people's rights and look out for their local economy.
"We're not saying that the pandemic isn't important and that it's not a health threat, we believe it is,” Baraga County Sheriff Joe Brogan said. “We just believe everyone should make their own choices."
"We aren't setting up tires, we aren't throwing burning tires, we're simply letting the state know, you're on your own in this,” Baraga County Prosecuting Attorney Joseph O'Leary said. “We have a lot of businesses that are just going under, unlikely to ever return."
Those who violate the state's COVID-19 restrictions still run the risk of being penalized by the state.

·
Premium Member
17,541 Posts
Be glad you don't live in Ontario, Canada as my BIL does. They are entering a very severe lockdown today. Curfews, no non-essential travel, stores limited times to shop, etc, etc. This is what limited heathcare capacity causes. Must keep expenses down. As the economy deteriorates, we're gradually being threatened with the same thing in certain areas controlled by certain parties who are trying to force the Great Reset. Time to wake up..

·
Registered
ski-doo
665 Posts
Be glad you don't live in Ontario, Canada as my BIL does. They are entering a very severe lockdown today. Curfews, no non-essential travel, stores limited times to shop, etc, etc. This is what limited heathcare capacity causes. Must keep expenses down. As the economy deteriorates, we're gradually being threatened with the same thing in certain areas controlled by certain parties who are trying to force the Great Reset. Time to wake up..
whitler wants to have curfews on the bars and restaurants when they open back up. (n)

·
Premium Member
25,357 Posts
Yup. Was reading in the Ontario forum about that and more. Total bs.

·
Registered
30 Posts
UP county refuses to uphold COVID-19 epidemic order
Fucking ay - good for Baraga County. It'll be interesting to see how this shakes out - the state could still send in people from the health department and liquor control to take away licenses at the state level...I wonder if the county can thwart that?

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Gov. Whitmer named Vice Chair of Democratic National Committee
LANSING, Mich. — President-elect Joe Biden named Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer as the vice chair of the Democratic National Committee on Jan. 14, 2021.
The committee was tasked with facilitating the Democratic presidential nominating process.
Whitmer, who also served as co-chair to Biden's presidential campaign in 2020, would help lead the committee.

She was elected to the Michigan House of Representatives in 2000 and elected to the Michigan Senate in 2006, where she became the first woman to serve as the Senate Democratic Leader.

During the 2018 gubernatorial race, Whitmer won all 83 counties in the primary election, and won the general election with the highest number of votes that any governor has received in Michigan’s history.
“This group of individuals represent the very best of the Democratic Party,” said Biden. “Their stories and long histories of activism and work reflects our party’s values and the diversity that make us so strong. As our country faces multiple crises from systemic racism to the COVID-19 pandemic, working families in America need and deserve real leadership. We need to elect Democrats across our country and up and down the ballot. To do that is going to take tireless leadership, committed to strengthening Democratic infrastructure across our states. These leaders are battle-tested and ready for this immense task. I know they will get the job done.”
Other DNC announcements included:
  • Jaime Harrison, Chair
  • Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Vice Chair of Civic Engagement and Voter Protection
  • Senator Tammy Duckworth, Vice Chair
  • Rep. Filemon Vela Jr., Vice Chair
  • Jason Rae, Secretary
  • Virginia McGregor, Treasurer
  • Chris Korge, National Finance Chair
Next week, members of the DNC would vote for its officers for the 2021-2025 term.
The following statement is from Michigan Republican Party Chairman Laura Cox, regarding Joe Biden choosing Governor Whitmer to serve as Vice-Chair of the DNC.
“The announcement of Governor Whitmer as DNC Vice-Chair shows the true motivations of her hyper partisan term as Governor of Michigan so far. For the Governor to try to advance her career while her shutdown policies are destroying the careers of thousands of Michiganders is one of the most tone-deaf decisions a politician could make. I call on Governor Whitmer to turn down this role and focus on restoring the livelihoods of the people of our state.”

·
Registered
ski-doo
665 Posts
LANSING, Mich. — President-elect Joe Biden named Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer as the vice chair of the Democratic National Committee on Jan. 14, 2021.
The committee was tasked with facilitating the Democratic presidential nominating process.
Whitmer, who also served as co-chair to Biden's presidential campaign in 2020, would help lead the committee.

She was elected to the Michigan House of Representatives in 2000 and elected to the Michigan Senate in 2006, where she became the first woman to serve as the Senate Democratic Leader.

During the 2018 gubernatorial race, Whitmer won all 83 counties in the primary election, and won the general election with the highest number of votes that any governor has received in Michigan’s history.
“This group of individuals represent the very best of the Democratic Party,” said Biden. “Their stories and long histories of activism and work reflects our party’s values and the diversity that make us so strong. As our country faces multiple crises from systemic racism to the COVID-19 pandemic, working families in America need and deserve real leadership. We need to elect Democrats across our country and up and down the ballot. To do that is going to take tireless leadership, committed to strengthening Democratic infrastructure across our states. These leaders are battle-tested and ready for this immense task. I know they will get the job done.”
Other DNC announcements included:
  • Jaime Harrison, Chair
  • Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Vice Chair of Civic Engagement and Voter Protection
  • Senator Tammy Duckworth, Vice Chair
  • Rep. Filemon Vela Jr., Vice Chair
  • Jason Rae, Secretary
  • Virginia McGregor, Treasurer
  • Chris Korge, National Finance Chair
Next week, members of the DNC would vote for its officers for the 2021-2025 term.
The following statement is from Michigan Republican Party Chairman Laura Cox, regarding Joe Biden choosing Governor Whitmer to serve as Vice-Chair of the DNC.
“The announcement of Governor Whitmer as DNC Vice-Chair shows the true motivations of her hyper partisan term as Governor of Michigan so far. For the Governor to try to advance her career while her shutdown policies are destroying the careers of thousands of Michiganders is one of the most tone-deaf decisions a politician could make. I call on Governor Whitmer to turn down this role and focus on restoring the livelihoods of the people of our state.”

well it,s official, the world is coming to an end.

us michiganders are screwed as long as she,s anywhere near this state.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,498

Maybe this is a good thing. She can run the Dem's in the ground just like she did her own state.

2481 - 2499 of 2499 Posts