Hardcore Sledder banner

2461 - 2480 of 2499 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,545 Posts
ANYTHING firearm related is out of stock right now. There are ammo company’s saying that they won’t be caught up until sometime in 2022 at this point.
I happened to buy one today at Rural King in Hartland. $430 +. tax. Unfortunately, it's a AK-47 style semi-auto 12 ga made in China. Has 2 five cartridge clips. It was their last one. They had a Baretta semi-auto for $1500 +. Mine looks bad ass. Uses 2 3/4" and 3" cartridges. I already have a bunch of 2 3/4 cartridges in a bandolier but bought one box of 3" with steel BBs.

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
Didn’t know she was a lesbian, but I did know she was an incompetent asshole....

Michigan AG Dana Nessel Triggered by Donald Trump Tweet: ‘You’re Not Our Type’ Michigan AG Dana Nessel Triggered by Donald Trump Tweet
Michigan AG Dana Nessel and Her Son Are 'Devastated' by 'Merry Christmas'

·
Registered
ski-doo
665 Posts
Michigan AG Dana Nessel and Her Son Are 'Devastated' by 'Merry Christmas'

between assel and whitler, now you know why our state is so fucked up. 💩

·
Registered
2019 Polaris XC 850
1,170 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS Dana!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,471
You guys just turned this thread into a nationwide political fucking post about COVID, conspiracy theories and vaccines. This isn’t the CE forums, it’s posted in the Michigan forum.
Maybe I should have started this in CE, but at the time I didn't think the rest of the country was interested in our loser Governor. Actually, I have not been on the Michigan section for sometime now. She has really made a name for herself. I am surprised that this thread has grown to the size that it has.

2461 - 2480 of 2499 Posts