Hardcore Sledder banner

2441 - 2460 of 2499 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
I sell cars...............new & used cars..........at a bigger dealership in MI
We "HAD" been kicking ass (even this year, 2 record months this summer) until Trump got fucked last month. It was like a "LIGHT SWITCH" being turned OFF.
Quiet now.
I'm livin' it pal.
I would guess your two record months were because of the earlier months being dead. The national sales numbers paint the true picture. My 401K has been doing great, housing market has been doing great, but it is all of this free money that has been pumped into the economy.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Boat sales way up this year in Michigan too.
Whitmer's Hubby must of set the example of how great boating is for social distancing. 🤣

·
Registered
2019 Polaris XC 850
1,170 Posts
I would guess your two record months were because of the earlier months being dead. The national sales numbers paint the true picture. My 401K has been doing great, housing market has been doing great, but it is all of this free money that has been pumped into the economy.
That ^ part's right.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Can't let this one die yet.

Huron Valley Guns is a gun store, range, barber shop, and restaurant (Molly Pitcher's) all in one. The owner has had enough of the dictator and is keeping the restaurant open, despite having been served a cease and desist order. The wife and I decided to throw them some support and stopped for dinner Wednesday. They'd gotten so much publicity and business that they'd run out of many menu items, but what we had was good. The staff was friendly, and the owner stopped at every table to introduce himself. Best of all, it was nice to see smiling faces wirh no face diapers (of course, you can wear one if you want). I have no personal or familial ties to this place, just giving a plug for a patriot. Consider showing them some love if you're in the area.

·
Premium Member
17,544 Posts
Get ready boys:

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Can't let this one die yet.

Huron Valley Guns is a gun store, range, barber shop, and restaurant (Molly Pitcher's) all in one. The owner has had enough of the dictator and is keeping the restaurant open, despite having been served a cease and desist order. The wife and I decided to throw them some support and stopped for dinner Wednesday. They'd gotten so much publicity and business that they'd run out of many menu items, but what we had was good. The staff was friendly, and the owner stopped at every table to introduce himself. Best of all, it was nice to see smiling faces wirh no face diapers (of course, you can wear one if you want). I have no personal or familial ties to this place, just giving a plug for a patriot. Consider showing them some love if you're in the area.
View attachment 2114513

I sent them $100 from Ohio

·
Premium Member
17,544 Posts
I tried to purchase a semi-auto 12 ga shotgun from them today. Not much available at a reasonable price. A different store in Waterford, MI told me yesterday that shotguns are in very short supply right now. US gun makers are working night and day to meet the increased demand and can't keep up. Also, stay away from the ones being built in China. Junk.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Get ready boys:
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Thanks!

I tried to purchase a semi-auto 12 ga shotgun from them today. Not much available at a reasonable price. A different store in Waterford, MI told me yesterday that shotguns are in very short supply right now. US gun makers are working night and day to meet the increased demand and can't keep up. Also, stay away from the ones being built in China. Junk.
I tried to buy some .300 BLK from them to feed my new build. They'd just gotten some that morning and were out of it already. 😒

·
Registered
11 Posts
My business too. I thought it was just the ups and downs of sales. You may have a point.

·
Premium Member
25,357 Posts
ANYTHING firearm related is out of stock right now. There are ammo company’s saying that they won’t be caught up until sometime in 2022 at this point.

2441 - 2460 of 2499 Posts